- RADAR COMPETITION. // Architecture Australia;May/Jun2002, Vol. 91 Issue 3, p14
Focuses on the controversy of the Ultimo Aquatic Center and Public Space Competition in Australia. Conclusion of the competition without a winner; Failure to distribute the prize money; Opposition to the types of finalists.
- JWT spreads the knowledge. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);7/25/2002, p48
Reports the contest sponsored by J Walter Thompson for cab drivers to familiarize the 1 Knightsbridge Green establishment in London, England. Amount of the prizes to be given; Advertisement of the contest through the 'Taxi' newspaper.
- Can You Sped W-I-N-N-E-R? // Child Life;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p8
Presents information on the 2006 Tulip Time Scholarship Games, including the prizes that participants could win.
- IN THE NEWS. // Bass Player;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p8
Presents an update on contests winners. Prize won by David Reichley; Description of the bass guitar won by Lowell Plank.
- free stuff. // Redbook;Oct2000, Vol. 195 Issue 4, p30
Presents the prizes for the contest launched by `Redbook' magazine.
- The Better Baby Contests of the Vancouver and New Westminster Local Councils of Women, 1913-1929. Thomson, Gerald E. // BC Studies;Winter2000/2001, Issue 128, p5
Focuses on the fourth annual Better Baby Contest in Vancouver, British Columbia. Prizes for the contest; Attraction of the Better Baby Contest during the Vancouver Exhibition; Sponsorship of the Vancouver Council of Women for the contest.
- Canny Media benefits from Partners' scoop. // Campaign;2/22/2002, Issue 7, p40
Reports the recipients of the prizes for the Fantasy Agency League contest in Great Britain. Citation for Mark Anderson and Canny Media; Prizes of the contest; Total points gained.
- LIBATION VACATION. // Men's Fitness;Sep2007, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p100
A prize contest for readers involving a vacation in the Bahamas is presented.
- Win a Trip to Las Vegas. Stieg, Bill; Jones, Lisa // Men's Health;Dec2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p78
Focuses on the contest launched by 'Men's Health' in its December 2002 issue for readers who want to win a trip to Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada. Prizes included in the contest; Contest requirements.