Columbia Energy/Kerr-McGee Corp
- In keeping with its strategy to sell off downstream assets, Kerr-McGee Corp. continues to... // National Petroleum News;Mar95, Vol. 87 Issue 3, p9
Reports on Kerr-McGee Corp.'s search for buyers for a variety of its properties as part of its strategy to sell off downstream assets. Citgo Petroleum's offer for Kerr-McGee's Cato Oil and Grease Co.; Calumet Lubricants Co.'s letter of intent for the company's Cotton Valley, La. refinery;...
- Chalk up another for Kerr McGee in Bohai. Tang, Peter // Offshore;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p22
Reports on Kerr McGee's disclosure that wildcat CFD 2-1-1 in PSCA 04/36 has successfully flowed hydrocarbons from a Cambro-Ordovician carbonate section in the Bohai Gulf in China. Depth at which the well was drilled.
- Kerr-McGee earns award. // Chemical Market Reporter;08/10/98, Vol. 254 Issue 6, p37
Reports on Kerr-McGee Chemical LLC's receipt of Occupational Safety and Health Administration Star status under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration's voluntary protection program. Eligibility for the Star status.
- Kerr-McGee names execs in R&D and marketing. Krishnan, Soumya // Chemical Market Reporter;07/21/97, Vol. 252 Issue 3, p34
Reports on Kerr-McGee Chemical Corp.'s reorganization of its staff in order to fill several newly created positions in research and development and marketing.
- Kerr-McGee pushes for 1997 TiO2 hike. Westervelt, Robert // Chemical Week;10/2/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 37, p12
Reports on Kerr-McGee's plans to increase titanium dioxide (TiO2) pigment prices effective January 1, 1997. Response to improving demand for TiO2 pigment in North America; Decline in TiO2 pricing in the United States during the third quarter of 1996.
- Kerr-McGee R&M divestiture continues. Shook, Phil // National Petroleum News;Oct95, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p30
Reports on the continuing divestiture of Kerr-McGee Corp. of Oklahoma City out of the refining and marketing business. Sale of company's oil refinery in Corpus Christi, Texas; Refined-products terminals as company's only remaining refining and marketing assets.
- Kerr-McGee sells coal ops. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/15/98, Vol. 253 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the sale of Kerr-McGee's coal mining operations at Jacobs Ranch Mine. Sales price.
- Kerr-McGee earns award. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/07/98, Vol. 254 Issue 10, p37
Reports that Kerr-McGee Chemical LLC's technical sales service laboratory has earned Star status from the United States Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Kerr-McGee thorium cleanup. // Chemical Week;5/4/1994, Vol. 154 Issue 17, p6
Reports on Kerr-McGee's decision to spend $150 million to remove 320,000 tons of radioactive thorium and other hazardous materials from a site in West Chicago. Operation of a thorium extraction unit at the site by Kerr-McGee from 1967 to 1973; Removal of 80,000 tons of residue by June 1, 1995;...