- NGC completes purchase of Kerr-McGee pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct95, Vol. 222 Issue 10, p1
Reports on NGC Corp.'s completion of its purchase of Kerr-McGee Refining & Marketing's Oklahoma crude oil truck and pipeline gathering facilities. Operation of the pipeline through NCG Oil Trading & Transportation Inc.
- Feedstock expansion. // Chemical Week;1/22/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 3, p32
Reports on NGC's expansion of its natural gas complex at Venice, Louisiana. Facilities to be constructed.
- Golf ball maker may drive into Northeast Ohio. Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;11/6/95, Vol. 16 Issue 45, p3
Reports that NGC Golf Inc. is considering at least one site in Lorain County, Ohio, as a location for a golf ball manufacturing plant. Approval of a loan to NGC Golf so it could acquire machinery and equipment; Comments from state officials.
- ONEOK sells gas transmission subsidiary. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Sep95, Vol. 222 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the sale of ONEOK Inc.'s subsidiary, Caney River Transmission Co. NGC Corp.'s purchase of the Ozark Gas Transmission System.
- NGC eyes Mexican gas investments. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May96, Vol. 223 Issue 5, p19
Reports on the plan of NGC Corp. to invest $50 million in Mexico's natural gas industry for 1996. Opportunity in Mexico's natural gas industry.
- NGC, NOVA to reorganize Canadian operations. // LP/Gas;Nov96, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p13
Reports on the officials of North America-based natural gas and gas liquids marketer NGC Corporation's agreement-in-principle with NOVA Corporation to restructure their Canadian operations. Date of effectivity of the new organization; Terms of the agreement; NGC Canada, Inc.'s list of divisions.
- NGC, Chevron name post-merger team. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Feb96, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p13
Reports that NGC Corporation and Chevron Corp. have named the senior management team for the new company that will be formed as a result of the proposed merger of Chevron's midstream assets with NGC. Merger of Chevron's Warren Petroleum and Natural Gas Business Unit with NGC; Retention of the...
- NGC Corporation, Chevron sign exclusivity agreement, merging ngl operations. // LP/Gas;Feb96, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p14
Reports on a merger agreement between NGC Corp. and Chevron Corp. Assets; Product line; Plans for completing transactions.
- With merger soon, NGC names three Chevron execs to its board of directors. // LP/Gas;Aug96, Vol. 56 Issue 8, p16
Reports on Houston, Texas-based NGC Corp.'s naming of Chevron executives to join its board of directors following the pending merger of Chevron's natural gas and gas liquids marketing business with NGC. Names of the new directors; Background on the directors.