Air Solutions, Inc./Cooper Energy Services
- Air Solution Company. // Engineered Systems;Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p72
The article offers brief information on the Cottonwood Filter Screenâ„¢ from Air Solution Co.
- AIr Intake Filtration Can Save You Thousands In Downtime and Maintenance Cost! // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan/Feb2003, p42
Features the Air Intake Filters from Air Solution Co. in Ohio. Product features; Advantages of using the product; Use of the product in process cooling.
- Air Intake Filtration. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan/Feb2008, p37
The article evaluates the Air Intake Filters from Air Solution Co., including the Condenser Coil Filter Screens, the Cooling Tower Filter Screens, and the Air Handling Unit/Louver Filter Screens.
- Screening material keeps air handlers from going `buggy'. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/13/95, Vol. 194 Issue 7, p7
Features Air Solution Co.'s cotton-wood pollen filtering system, the newest invention of Ken Simmons. Features of the system; Screening material; Maintenance and installation; Contact information.
- Cottonwood Filter Screens and Hail Guards. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Jan2009, p34
The article evaluates Cottonwood Filter Screens and Hail Guards from Air Solution Co.
- Prepare for Spring Startup During The Year End Maintenance Cycle. // Process Cooling & Equipment;Oct2009, p22
The article evaluates Cottonwood Filter Screens from Air Solutions Co.
- Cottonwood Filter Screens & Hail Guards. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Nov2011, Vol. 83 Issue 11, p51
The article offers brief information on the Cottonwood Filter Screens & Hail Guards from Air Solution Co.
- Cottonwood Filter Screens Stop Cooling Tower and Condenser Coil Fouling - The Easy Way! // Engineered Systems;Jul2015, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p50
The article offers information on the Cottonwood Filter Screens from heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) company Air Solutions Co. for cooling towers and condenser coils.
- Share outlook: well and better. Haselhurst, David // Bulletin with Newsweek;7/31/2007, Vol. 125 Issue 6580, p43
The article discusses the portfolios of the Australian companies Cooper Energy and Sino Strategic International (SSI). It states that Cooper, which will drill eight oil wells in its first overseas operations in Kurnia 1, Indonesia, carries a market capitalization of $131.5 million. It discusses...