Jewel of the southwest
- Trenching machines. // Underground Construction;Dec97, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p12
Features several trenching machines from various companies available as of December 1997. Includes that of Burkeen Manufacturing Co.; Case Corp.; Ditch Witch; Glenncorp. Inc.; Parsons Trenchers & Cable Plows.
- Effective trencher maintenance=efficiency. // Grounds Maintenance;Jun97, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p20
Offers tips on maintaining trenching machineries. Selection and maintenance of soil quality of oil to use in a trencher engine; Maintenance intervals; Daily maintenance tasks for hydrostatic-drive systems; Greasing requirements; Installation of fluid fittings and hoses; Essentials in...
- Trenching for sea bed diamonds. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jan1995, Vol. 196 Issue 1, p7
Reports on the use of a model BC50 trench cutter to sea bed bulk sampling for diamonds in the Atlantic off southern Africa. Manufacturer; Description of the device; Use of the machinery; Control and steering of the sampling cutter.
- Making the cut. Tootell, Lawrie // International Construction;Nov97, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p29
Investigates the growth of the market for trenchers. Market share for trenchers of various countries; Types and models of trenchers available in the market; Applications of trenching machinery; Tips on choosing the right type of trencher for individual applications; Reasons for customer...
- Heavy snow puts plows to work. Williams, Craig // Trains;Apr2009, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p15
A photograph of a ditcher clearing snow from railroad tracks of Canadian Pacific's Dakota Minnesota & Eastern Railroad Corp. in Iowa and Minnesota is presented.
- TOP RANKS: LARGEST COMMERCIAL REAL-ESTATE DEVELOPERS. Carbonaro, Maria J. // Business Journal (Central New York);3/21/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p12
Ranks the largest commercial real estate developers in Central New York according to commercial square feet owned. Top position taken by the Widewaters Group; Average square feet per project; Square feet planned for 2003; Types of property developed; Names of developed properties; Areas of...
- Murray developer plans spring groundbreaking for 62 lots. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/06/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p20
Reports the planned groundbreaking of the 62-lot development of Johnson & Oldham Developers in South Jordan, Utah.
- Commercial Developers. // Westchester County Business Journal;10/26/98, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p20
Lists the top commercial real estate developers in Westchester County,New York and Fairfield County, Connecticut, ranked according to square footage of largest project under construction. Services provided; Contact information.
- Bare and bold. Malott, Kristen // Wenatchee Business Journal;Mar95, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p22
Focuses on the investment behavior of various land speculators in Wenatchee, Wash. Perceptions of the investors on the practice of land speculation; Survey of investors' development projects in the area.