- Henkels & McCoy, Inc., Named to Broadband Communities Magazine's Top 100 FTTH Companies in 2015. // FttX;Nov2015, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p12
The article announces that Henkels & McCoy Inc. (H&M) has been named as one of the Top 100 Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) companies in 2015 by "Broadband Communities" magazine.
- Strange Bedfellows: Preservation and Technology. McVicker, Gail D. // Underground Construction;Jun2000, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p46
Provides information on the underground project completed by Henkels & McCoy for Williams Communication Inc. in Oregon. Environmental concerns surrounding the project; Archeological concerns; Horizontal directional drilling challenges faced by Henkels & McCoy.
- Henkels & McCoy Goes Compact. Schill, Jim // National Driller;Jan2007, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p32
The article presents information about communication service provider Verizon Communications Inc.'s fiber-to-the-premises project that is being implemented in Southern California. The project involves two types of fiber optic cable installations including greenfield and overlay. The installation...
- Large Rig Census Updates. // Underground Construction;Jan2007, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p5
The article announces that "Underground Construction" magazine's Large Directional Drilling Rig Census will include three updates. Arby Construction Inc. has over 40 highly portable, self-contained units ready to serve anytime, anywhere. For more information about Arby, just contact Matt Fehler....
- AT&T's friendly fiber. Meade, Peter // America's Network;01/15/97, Vol. 101 Issue 2, p42
Focuses on AT&T's fiber optic cable installation project from Brandon, Oregon to Cloverdale, California. Background information on project; Environmental considerations; Problems encountered.
- AT&T Announces Intent to Build 1 Gigabit Fiber Network in Austin. // Photonics Components & Subsystems;Mar2013, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p7
The article informs taht telecommunication service provider AT&T Inc. has announced to build an advanced fiber optic infrastructure in Austin, Texas that can deliver broadband service up to one gigabit per second.
- AT&T readies for local growth. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;4/8/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p13
Focuses on the expansion plans by AT&T of Puerto Rico in the area for 1999. Features of the submarine fiber optic cable being built by the company; Scheduled date of completion of the cable; Features of the building being built by the company.
- AT&T Announces Intent to Build 1 Gigabit Fiber Network in Austin. // FttX;May2013, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p2
The article informs that AT & T Inc., a provider of telecommunication services, as announced that the company will establish a fiber-optic infrastructure in Austin, Texas, which can provide one Gigabit per second delivering speed.
- AT&T Announces Intent to Build 1 Gigabit Fiber Network in Austin. // Broadband Monthly Newsletter;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p2
The article reports on the announcement of AT&T Inc. that it is prepared to build an advanced fiber-optic infrastructure in Austin, Texas, capable of delivering speeds up to 1 Gigabit per second in conjunction with its previously announced Project VIP expansion of broadband access.