Major pipeline from TransCanada
- Viking Voyageur Pipeline To Transport Gas To Midwestern Markets. // American Gas;Jun97, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the proposed Viking Voyageur Pipeline project of TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. and Northern States Power Co. in Canada and U.S. Support of the potential shippers for the scheme; Creation of a transportation route; Elimination of winter curtailments.
- $1 billion pipeline planned in U.S. midwest. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;May97, Vol. 224 Issue 5, p6
Reports that TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. and Northern States Power Co. are seeking regulatory approval to build a $1 billion pipeline in the United States Midwest. Plan to create a transportation route for natural gas deliveries in North America; Filing of the application with the US Federal...
- TransCanada operating first ultrasonic custody transfer station. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Feb96, Vol. 223 Issue 2, p12
Reports that TransCanada Pipelines Ltd. of Calgary, Alberta is operating the first custody transfer station in Canada using ultrasonic technology as the prime measurement method. Installation of certified ultrasonic meters at company's Success Receipt Meter Station in Saskatchewan; Meter station...
- TransCanada files application for 1998 facilities expansion program. // American Gas;Jul97, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p8
Reports on TransCanada Pipelines Ltd.'s filing for facilities expansion application for 1998 with Canada's National Energy Board. Factors motivating the company to file the application; Significance of the application to the company's downstream projects.
- TransCanada links east to west. // Underground Construction;Oct97, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p10
Reports on TransCanada PipeLines Ltd.'s plans to build a pipeline that will establish the company's position as a leader of natural gas transportation.
- TransCanada 1999 expansion plans modified. // Underground Construction;Sep98, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p14
Reports on the modification to TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. to its 1999 expansion plans. Amended application filed with the National Energy Board; Provision of net incremental firm transportation service.
- TransCanada files changes to 1998 expansion program. // American Gas;Sep97, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p10
States that TransCanada PipeLines Ltd. has filed changes to its 1998 expansion program. Estimated cost of the company's expansion program; Construction projects included in the program.
- Transcanada pipelines: Keeping the flame. Montgomery, Leland // FW;1/4/94, Vol. 163 Issue 1, p20
Presents information about Transcanada Pipelines. Problems of the company; Allowable returns; Actions taken; Opinions.
- TransCanada PipeLines awards new contracts. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Jul98, Vol. 225 Issue 7, p16
Reports that approximately $430 million in pipeline maintenance, looping and compressor station construction contracts have been awarded by TransCanada PipeLine Ltd.