PGT Australia plans three gas pipelines
- PGT Australia to construct 297-mile pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Apr97, Vol. 224 Issue 4, p14
Reports on PGT Australia Pty Ltd.'s plan to build a natural gas pipeline to help spur economic growth in the Brisbane region in Queensland. Volume of gas that can be transported by the pipeline; Impact of a cost-competitive gas supplies in industrial development in the area by the year 2002.
- Billion dollar gas project. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar97, Vol. 224 Issue 3, p14
Reports that PGT Australia Pty. Ltd. has applied for government approval to build and operate a natural gas pipeline from the North West Shelf to the South-West of Australia. Cuts in delivery costs of gas; Capacity of the pipeline.
- On the line. // New Hampshire Business Review;11/08/96, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p18
Reports on defects discovered by New Hampshire Attorney Leslie Ludtke in a proposal to build a natural gas pipeline running from Massachusetts to Canada. First phase of the Maritimes and Northeast Pipeline project; Inadequacy of the completion process; Regulatory requirements of the project.
- Natural gas pipeline companies. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov94, Vol. 221 Issue 11, p110
Presents a directory of natural gas pipeline companies in the United States. Viking Gas Transmission Co.; West Emerald Pipe Line Corp.; Westar Transmission Company.
- Canadians plan Nova Scotia to Quebec pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov96, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p6
Reports on Canadian pipeline companies TransCanada Pipeline Ltd. and Gas Metropolitan & Co. to build a gas pipeline from Nova Scotia to Quebec. Estimated cost; Projected capacity.
- Is gas pipeline to Northern Chile from Argentina needed? // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov96, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the study being conducted by Nova Corp. and CMS Energy Corp. on the feasibility of building a 509-mile gas pipeline to northern Chile from Argentina. Projected cost; Purpose of the pipeline.
- Mexico seeks natural gas system bids. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov96, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p14
Reports on the Mexican government's invitation of bids for a 30-year permit to build and operate a natural gas distribution system in three cities in Chihuahua. Bidding schedule; MidCon Gas Natural de Mexico's winning of a permit too build a privately-owned gas pipeline to transport gas into...
- Natural gas pipeline companies. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Nov96, Vol. 223 Issue 11, p80
Presents a directory of natural gas pipeline companies in the United States. Names; Addresses; Telephone numbers; Fax numbers; Key personnel.
- IPL Energy to build key gas pipeline. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Aug97, Vol. 224 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the anticipated completion of the new Vector natural gas pipeline which will link the Chicago, Ill., hub to markets in eastern Canada and the northeastern United States. Pipeline capacity; Interconnections.