Saipem nets marine, water pipeline contracts
- Saipem plans return to Libya after pu ling out in 2011. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/02/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p15
The article reports that Italy's Saipem SpA is getting ready to resume work in Libya after almost a year's absence.
- Spar, deep draft installations easier with heavy lift vessels. Smith, Eric; Davey, Steve // Offshore;Nov97, Vol. 57 Issue 11, p74
Focuses on the entry of Saipem's S-7000 heavy lift vessel into the Gulf of Mexico. Relocation of the S-7000 from the North Sea; Functions of the vessel; Spar installation; J-Lay operations; Economic rationale.
- Corruption allegations are continuing. // Construction Europe;Sep2015, p9
The article reports on allegations of corruption against Italian oil and gas firm Saipem SpA and its investigation relative to the scandal of its Brazilian counterpart Petrobras.
- Pipe laying record set in Gulf of Thailand job. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Oct93, Vol. 220 Issue 10, p58
Reports on a pipelaying production record claimed by Italy's Saipem SpA following completion of a subsea pipeline linking the Bongkot gas field in the Gulf of Thailand and a power station in Khanom, Thailand. Line system implemented; Awarding of contract for a pre-lay survey to Racal Survey;...
- Saipem completes wet Malaysia project. // Pipeline & Utilities Construction;Aug96, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p27
Focuses on Saipem Sdn Bhd's completion of a wet Malaysian natural gas pipeline project. Project description; Work areas; Pipeline construction equipment; Waterway crossings; Contract requirements.
- The impact of 'capex migration' on oil services. O'Dennell, Hugh // Offshore;Dec2002, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p26
Focuses on the response of Saipem on the implication of capex migration on oil services. Use of first-class equipment; Acquisition of Bouygues Offshore; Recruitment of multi-talented workforce.
- Unique Manitowoc crawler cranes for Saipem in Italy. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Jul2013, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the four new crawler cranes ordered by Italian energy contractor Saipem from the team of Manitowoc Lift Solutions including Manitowoc 14000s, 777 and 999 cranes.
- CEO under investigation. // International Construction;Mar2013, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the investigation made by Italian prosecutors on the corruption of contractor Saipem SpA to its parent company Eni SpA's chief executive officer (CEO), Paolo Scaroni.
- Saipem battles corruption allegations. // International Construction;Sep2013, Vol. 52 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the corruption allegations against oil and gas contractor Saipem in relation to offenses in Algeria, financial penalties over a historic case in Nigeria and an investigation on accounting irregularities.