THE INSIDER'S GUIDE TO THE QUEEN CITY
- Untitled. // Design Week;3/19/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p3
A photograph of the letterpress poster created by Richard Ardagh in commemoration of the 150th anniversary of Wilton's Music Hall in London, England is presented.
- Untitled. // Metropolis: Architecture Design;Oct2010, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p96
Several images of graphic designers' posters depicting social causes are presented, including "The Yes Men," "Consequences of CO2," by Joe Scorsone and Alice Drueding and "Sustain," by Will Etling.
- Thursday, September 19, 1996 Cinema Hall Poster Exhibition. // Docomomo Journal;1996 Conference Proceedings - 4th C, p250
Photographs of several posters for exhibition are provided.
- Poster Contest Winners. // Malakoff News (TX);6/ 8/2012, Vol. 103 Issue 20, p4A
The article offers information on schools that participated in the Child Abuse Awareness Poster Contest held in April, 2012 and a photograph depicting Sheriff Ray Nutt, Henderson County Sheriff's Office Deputy Jannell Dunnington and County Attorney Clint Davis presenting awards is also presented.
- Sex, Lies and Bikini Lines. Holmquist, Lars Erik // Video Watchdog;Nov2008, Issue 145, p40
An image of the film "Sweden, Heaven & Hell" is presented.
- El Comandante. // Time International (Atlantic Edition);10/22/2012, Vol. 180 Issue 17, p8
A photograph is presented of a campaign poster supporting Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez, who was re-elected as President on October 7, 2012.
- Alternate universes. // Xtra West (Vancouver);5/5/2011, Issue 462, p7
A photograph of the journal's cover page that spoofs the Keep Calm and Carry On poster for the May 2, 2011 election in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Most Wanted (and Unwanted) Posters. Vary, Adam B. // Entertainment Weekly;11/6/2009, Issue 1074, p43
The article presents photographs of several motion picture posters, which include the films "Precious," "Ninja Assassin," and "The Box."
- Fruit & Veggie Posters. // Children's Playmate Magazine;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 80 Issue 6, p17
Images of fruit and vegetable posters created by children are presented.