- POSITIONING SYSTEM ACCOMMODATES LARGE CAMERA COMPONENTS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2009, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p160
The article evaluates the ULISSE MAXI positioning system from Videotec SpA.
- Videotec Wins ONVIF Award Program. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2015, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p45
The article reports that the 2015 ONVIF Award Program has been honored to Ottavio Campana, team leader of the electronic R & D department at Videotec SpA.
- PTZ COMES IN FULL HD. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2016, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p104
The article discusses the release of Maximus MPX, a high-definition pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) camera, developed by video security products manufacturer Videotec and offers information on its features.
- LEADERS VS. LAGGARDS. Stepanek, Laura // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p12
Shares insights on how companies in security systems installation and monitoring can remain on top. Need of leaders to constantly outdo the competition and their own best results in business; Importance of finetuning current programs, editing out unproductive efforts and introducing new things;...
- ScanSource Adds Three. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2006, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p38
The article reports that Greenville, South Carolina-based physical security products distribution company ScanSource Security Distribution has announced three additions to its line card. They include, Digital Security Controls Ltd.'s intrusion detection products, IQinVision's IQeye Megapixel...
- Dynamic Network Factory Forms IP Surveillance Division. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p24
The article reports on the business expansion of Dynamic Network Factory Inc. (DNF). The company has announced the establishment of its business division DNF Security. The division is intended capitalizing on double-digit growth in the Internet protocol surveillance market. It addition, the...
- Brivo Adds Senior Staff and Space. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p29
The article reports on the business reorganization at security systems company Brivo Systems LLC. The reorganization included the hiring and promotions of new senior staff, additional sales territory, and headquarter expansions. In addition, the company has included a vice president position to...
- IT Distributor Appeals to Security Dealers. Gager, Russ // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2006, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p13
The article reports that Tech Data Corp. has added video surveillance products to its distribution mix. The company have created an equipment specific specialized business units (SBU) and physical security SBU. Moreover the SBUs are there to expand the company's marketplace for information...
- ASG Security Acquires North Carolina-Based Security Company. Gager, Russ // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p20
The article reports on the acquisition of Alarm Security Group LLC (ASG Security) by Landtronics Inc., a security company founded by Roger Landis, in the U.S. The company's 1,600 accounts, $43,000 in recurring monthly revenue (RMR) and nine employees are integrated into ASG's Charlotte office....