Shop Till You Drop
- 2004 Events Calendar. // Government Security;Aug2004, Vol. 3 Issue 5, p56
The article presents a list of events taking place in the U.S. Some of the events enlisted are, Frontline Solutions Conference and Expo Navy Pier will be held from September 13-15 at Chicago, ASIS International 50th Annual Seminar will be held from September 27-39 at Dallas, Virus Bulletin...
- NVS renamed as Events UK. // Event;Nov/Dec2007, p4
The article reports that the 2008 National Venue Show (NVS) will be renamed Events UK and will be streamlined into a two-day exhibition that will run in London, England from September 17-18. It presents the rationale behind the decision. It cites the approach that will be taken by NVS to attract...
- SDM's 2004 Securing America Awards Honor Suppliers of Top-Notch Marketing Materials. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p31
Highlights the 14th annual Securing America Awards at the ISC Expo/West in Las Vegas, Nevada on March 2004 presented by Security Distributing & Marketing. Event description; Presentation of the awards; Attendees; Programs and activities.
- SECURITY COUNSEL. Garber, Natasha // Special Events;Mar2004, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p60
Presents advice from security experts on emerging trends in event protection in the U.S. Use of SafePlace seal of security approval in hotels; Combination of various identification systems for crowd security; Use of the K9 division of the GSS Security for searching explosives; Cost of event...
- Safety first. Saunders, Dave // Event;Jun2004, p39
Looks at how continental exhibition venues have stepped up security in the wake of the increased threat of terrorism in 2004. Other areas of concern of event organizers; Measures adopted by the European Major Exhibition Centers Association; Employment of security team by Palais des...
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p105
A calendar of events related to the business security industry in the U.S. from April 1-June 10, 2009 is presented which includes the conference of the ISC West, "Managing Physical Security: A Specifier's Guide to IP-based Applications," and the NFPA Conference & Exposition.
- Get the Best Results From a Home Show. Ball, Lorraine // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/21/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 3, p30
The article offers information on some suggestions which are helpful for the preparation of industry home show and making investment. It is suggested that one should decide first on specific objectives and measures the results of such decision. To make the most of an investment, it is suggested...
- Planning now will maximize fall show visit. Vogt, Willie // Wallaces Farmer;Aug2012, p107
The article offers the author's view on the maximization of farm show visits through planning in Iowa. He mentions changes to the Boone site for the Farm Progress Show and the new show officer at Husker Harvest Days. He also notes his conversation with show manager Matt Jungmann on the reasons...
- Nontraditional events. Tormohlen, Danica // Expo Magazine;May2006, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p26
Reports the results of an online survey on show organizers who are planning corporate events in 2006. Percentage of show organizers who are planning corporate events in 2006; Percentage of show organizers who are planning Webinars; List of popular nontraditional events.