IP Migration Offers Numerous Installations
- Analogy suite has Windows-like features. // Electronic News;8/28/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2080, p57
Informs that Analogy is introducing SaberDesigner, a suite of tools for analog and mixed-signal design. The Windows-like features for graphical-user interface; Price information; Comments about Windows NT; The three tools which initially make up SaberDesigner; Other aspects.
- New products. // Electronic Design;01/20/97, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p166
Introduces several electronic instruments, embedded computer systems products and analog products. Includes Intelligent Instrumentation Inc.'s EDAS-1002E-1 multifunction systems; Verisys Inc.'s SCSI-View Model SV-1620 notebook computer-based system; Elgar Corp.'s L Series power supplies.
- Added features & persistence increase IP cameras' market share. McLaughlin, Patrick // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jun2005, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p30
The article focuses on issues related to Internet Protocol-based (IP) cameras. While IP camera sales have yet to reach the $800 million mark, and may not experience numbers even close to that for another couple of years, the technological advancements in IP cameras over the past year are...
- The Hidden Cost of IP Surveillance. Elliott, David // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p48
The article offers information on the real costs of Internet Protocol (IP) surveillance system. It says that IP surveillance vendors always provide comparison on the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) between analog and IP-based system. It says that vendors do not include all the factors of an...
- A checklist for jumping from analog to IP surveillance. WILSON, MARK S. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Nov2011, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p11
The article presents guidelines in the transition from analog to Internet protocol (IP) surveillance. It mentions the need for security professionals to consider five major system areas for the transition which include cameras, transmission and cabling, and storage and retrieval. It notes that...
- IP Begets Analytics Begets Myth. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2007, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p128
The article focuses on the shift from analog systems to Internet protocol (IP) surveillance of government agencies and business enterprises in the U.S. given the advantages of digital technology. The possible integration of the information technology (IT) infrastructure provides the necessary...
- Hybrid Video Management. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p89
The article features the i3DVR SRX-Pro which is a true hybrid 64-channel digital video management system that collaborates Internet Protocol (IP) technology and traditional analog video signals, resulting in a combination of 32 IP and 32 analog channels.
- ANALOG VIDEO:Say It Isn't So. Zalud, Bill // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p88
The article focuses on the installation and significance of analog security video cameras. It explains that digital video surveillance drives the Internet Protocol (IP) platforms, complete solution integration, digital storage, video analytics, and homeland security. It notes that most of the...
- Controlling the workflow with IP-based KVM. Halksworth, John // TVB Europe;Feb2014, p12
The article offers information on the use of Internet Protocol (IP) in keyboard, video and mouse (KVM) which transforms single screen into a portal for several computers, along with advantages of the same including scalability being relatively simple, and multiple machines can be controlled.