An unusual case of ascites
- BMJ Publishing Group to launch new website for patients. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/27/2004, Vol. 328 Issue 7442, p724
This article offers information on the launch of a new web site for patients. From 29 March, BestTreatments, the website for patients developed by the BMJ Publishing Group, will be available for the first time to a UK audience through NHS Direct Online, the NHS website for England and Wales. ...
- Connecting doctors, patients, and the evidence. Nash, Beth; Hicks, Cherrill; Dillner, Luisa // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/29/2003, Vol. 326 Issue 7391, p674
The 'British Medical Journal' (BMJ) has devoted itself to the information needs of doctors for over 160 years. Increasingly we feel, at 'BMJ,' that to help doctors we must pay attention to the information needs of patients too.This week we publish the first excerpt from BestTreatments, a...
- web review. // Mental Health Practice;Dec2004, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p27
Evaluates the Web site called Clinical Evidence, developed BMJ Publishing Group.
- Distance Learning CE Seminars. // California Chiropractic Association Journal;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p24
A list of the approved online classes available through the Californa Chiropratic Association (CCA) website is presented including the "Active Care of the Lumbar Spine for the Health Care Provider," "Chiropractic Care in Peripheral Neuropathies" and "Concepts of a Team Chiropractor."
- COBIT Case Study: Adnoc Distribution Implements COBIT for IT Value and Efficiency. // COBIT Focus;2009, Vol. 2009 Issue 1, p8
An excerpt from the latest Control Objectives for Information and related Technology (COBIT) case study featured on the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) web site www.isaca.org/cobitcasestudies is presented.
- Health Resources on the Web. . // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 66 Issue 7, p357
The article focuses on www.ctfphc.org, the Web site of the Canadian Task Force on Preventive Health Care (CTFPHC) which provides guidelines for preventive care, and the Web-based training program "Hepatitis C: What Clinicians and Other Health Professionals Need to Know," which is offered in the...
- GRUNDFOS TECHNICAL INSTITUTE RELEASES NEW PROFESSIONAL TRAINING TOOLS FOR U.S., CANADIAN MARKETS. // Fuel Oil News;Nov2014, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p33
The article previews Grundfos Technical Institute and Ecademy's web site at ww.grundfos.us/training.
- SCORE helps businesses get online. // Model Retailer;Sep2008, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p10
The article offers information on a free online workshop to be provided by Service Corps of Retired Executives (SCORE) and Concentric in order to help small-business owners define and implement a Web site strategy.
- WEBWISE. Derham, Catherine // Nursing Standard;1/4/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p36
The article introduces the Web site of the National Patient Safety Agency, BMJ Publishing Group and the Institute for Health Improvement in Great Britain. This site contains useful resources concerning with patient safety, such as medication, practice, discharge and infection control. In...