- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/1/2010, Vol. 140 Issue 41, p14
Photographs of the several participants in the Broadcasting and Cable Hall of Fame event including Paul Karpowicz, Melissa Grego, and David Zaslav are presented.
- Stickiest Shows. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p28
A table ranking basic-cable shows telecast from April 14-20, 2014 according to the Rentrak Stickiness Index rating which measures social engagement is presented.
- TALKBACK. // Multichannel News;5/5/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p30
The article presents readers' responses to articles in the April 30, 2014 issue including "Cable Show: MSOs Prepared to Enter Gigabit Era" and "Cable Show: Cox to Offer 1-Gig to All".
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;1/11/2016, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p20
A calendar of events related to cable television industry from February 1-April 6, 2016, is presented, which includes Louisiana Cable Telecommunications Association's show, the Southwest Cable Communications Association's Annual Meeting and the Television and Video Marketers Conference.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;2/10/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p15
A calendar of events related to the cable industry in February-March 2014 in the U.S. is presented which includes the 2014 Southwest Cable Communications Association Annual Meeting, the Krewe of Louisiana Cable Show and the CableLabs Winter Conference.
- To Franchise or Not to Franchise: Is That Really the Question? Blau, Robert T. // Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media;Winter87, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p95
The article features the comments made by Robert T. Blau and Rolland C. Johnson in the U.S. They believed that although Thomas W. Hazlett discussed in some detail about concerns on exclusive cable television franchises, but not the least these are possible impediments to free speech, the...
- Comment on "The Policy of Exclusive Franchising in Cable Television" Wirth, Michael O. // Journal of Broadcasting & Electronic Media;Winter87, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p98
The article features the comments made by Thomas Hazlett on the article written by Rolland Johnson and Robert Blau entitled "Single versus Multiple-System Cable Television." He believed that the article could have been improved by considering various factors including whether cable television is...
- Broadcasting and Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p24
The article reports that broadcasters and cable operators are opposing the issue of retransmission consent.
- Schmooze. // Broadcasting & Cable;10/20/2014, Vol. 143 Issue 38, p6
Photographs of people and events in the television broadcasting and cable television industries are presented including a private reception for the premier of the series "The Affair" on October 6, 2014, truTV's "Impractical Jokers" star James Murray and "A to Z" television star Cristin Milioti...