Cup Runneth Over For Versus, Chrysler
- Minireview: ESPN/NHL Stanley Cup campaign. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jun97, Vol. 5 Issue 5, p4
Reviews the advertising spots for ESPN/National Hockey League Stanley Cup campaign. Comments from various directors about the campaign; Evaluation of the spots.
- Versus Gets Power Play From NHL Cup Coverage. Crupi, Anthony // MediaWeek;6/8/2009, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p4
The article reports that the cable television network Versus had its highest rating ever for its June 2, 2009 broadcast of the third game of the National Hockey League Stanley Cup playoff final between the Detroit Red Wings and Pittsburgh Penguins. The broadcast was watched by an estimated 2.96...
- Newswire. // Brandweek;1/19/2004, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p5
Presents news briefs related to advertising in the U.S. as of January 19, 2004. Information on the television advertising campaign that will be launched by AT&T Business Network; Tour conducted by the Stanley Cup to promote the National Hockey League All-Star Weekend in February; Sponsorship of...
- If You Fill a Cup With Ice, It May Runneth Over. Janoff, Barry // Brandweek;5/29/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 22, p24
The article focuses on the advertising campaign launched by the National Hockey League (NHL) that aims to support the NHL playoffs and pursuit of the Stanley Cup trophy in the U.S. in 2006. Alloy Marketing and Promotions is the advertising agency of the marketing campaign. Among the creators of...
- NHL Hopes Its Cup Runneth Over. Lafayette, Jon // Broadcasting & Cable;3/26/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 13, p21
An interview with National Hockey League (NHL) chief operating officer John Collins is presented. When asked about the roles of their television (TV) campaign in advertising the Stanley Cup playoffs, he mentions the significance of their campaign in providing details for the viewers. He...
- ESPN benches hockey games. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;6/2/2005, Vol. 287 Issue 44, p14
Reports on the announcement of ESPN Inc. that it will not pick up its option to carry National Hockey League (NHL) games next season for $60 million in the U.S. Alternative for license fees in the deal of NHL with NBC Universal Sports for the rights to some post-season games and the Stanley Cup...
- Stanley Cup winners, by year. // Hockey Digest;Mar97, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p86
Lists Stanley Cup winners from 1924 to 1996. Includes Victoria Cougars for 1924-1925; Montreal Maroons in 2925-1926; Ottawa Senators in 1926-1927.
- Stanley Cup champions. // Hockey Digest;May97, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p94
Lists Stanley Cup Champions from 1917 to 1996. Includes Colorado Avalanche in the 1995-1996 season; New Jersey Devils, 1994-1995; New York Rangers, 1993-1994.
- The game I'll never forget. O'Donnell, Chuck // Hockey Digest;Apr98, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p76
Presents information on the 1994 Stanley Cup Finals with reference to player Cliff Ronning. Details on the Vancouver Canucks playoff run; Information on the condition Ronning played game 7 of the finals in; Detailed information on the game; Outcome of the game.