THROUGH THE WIRE
- EXEC SHUFFLE. // Daily Variety;05/24/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 61, p6
Reports the promotion of Loiett Gore as director of marketing and business development for Showtime Digital Media Group in the United States.
- 50 to watch. // Variety;8/28/95 90th Anniversay Issue, Vol. 360 Issue 4, p64
Profiles Josh Sapan, president and chief executive officer of Rainbow Programming Holdings. Works on varied portfolio of cable networks.
- Brand barometer. // Marketing (00253650);5/16/2012, p16
The article discusses the success of various viral marketing and social media efforts, including the trailer for the video game "Call of Duty: Black Ops 2," the first words of Duracell battery mascot the Duracell Bunny, and customers' concerns about British car insurance companies.
- Tessa Sapan. Sapan, Joshua // Chiron Review;Summer2010, Issue 91, p25
Presents the poem "Tessa Sapan," by Joshua Sapan. First Line: You suck your final; Last Line: into ours without blood or stitches.
- December 2005. Sapan, Joshua // Blue Unicorn;Oct2007, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p35
The article presents the poem "December 2005," by Joshua Sapan. First Line: Goodnight wakes in the dark; Last Line: with everything I ever dreamed of.
- Editor's Introduction. Zwass, Vladimir // International Journal of Electronic Commerce;Fall2014, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p5
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including electronic commerce, Internet advertising and online auctions.
- Viral is worth the investment. van Wyk, Simon // B&T Weekly;2/23/2007, Vol. 57 Issue 2600, p14
The article reflects on the impact of viral marketing in advertising in Australia. The author has named two among the most memorable agency-produced viral advertisements of 2006 that includes Smirnoff's Raw Tea "Tea Partay" and Unilever's "Dove Evolution". He added that there will be more major...
- What is content marketing? LIEB, REBECCA // Advertising Age;2/27/2012, Vol. 83 Issue 9, p65
Questions and answers are presented on so-called content marketing, the creation of content on the Internet used by a company for Internet marketing including questions its similarities and differences with social media, its impact on advertising spending and the relationship between content...
- viral marketing: viewpoints. Tyldesley, Mark; Windsor, Andy; Melazzo, Mike; Crona, Anna // Marketing Week;7/21/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p55
The article offers views from several online marketing specialists on viral marketing trends which include its potential in driving emotional connection between brands and consumers, its impact on traffic and campaign awareness and the creation of entertaining pieces.