- SAF-Holland launches regional websites. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2010, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p46
The article reports on the launch of SAF-Holland SA's regional websites that support its operations in Canada and Mexico such as www.safholland.ca and www.safholland.mx.
- SAF-Holland offers POD electronic catalog. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p49
The article offers brief information on the Aftermarket Parts on Demand (POD) online catalog of electronic parts from SAF-Holland.
- A view of new trailer products. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p44
This section offers news briefs on trailer-related products and services from Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) member companies as of June 2011. SAF-Holland has launched the Fusion Beam Technology for its trailer suspension systems. The National Association of Trailer Manufacturers...
- SAF-Holland fortifies its financial position. // Trailer / Body Builders;May2009, Vol. 50 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the â‚¬798.8 group sales of SAF-Holland SA in 2008 which is said to be nearly the same level as in 2007. In the final months of 2008, the sales of the company were negatively affected by the economic crisis. Chief executive officer (CEO) Doctor Reiner Beutel attributed...
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p58
The article offers information on several products from the truck trailer industry, including tridem slider suspension systems from SAF-Holland SA, the AeroSaver trailer side skirt from Fleet Engineers Inc., and the Eaton Fuller FLEX Reman transmissions from Eaton Corp.
- SAF-Holland offers new axle lift technology. // Fleet Owner Blog;3/20/2013, p19
The article previews the Auto-PosiLift axle lift technology option for the CBX 40 tandem axle slider suspension systems from SAF-Holland.
- Navistar offers multiple fifth wheel options. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/16/2013, p7
The article previews the SAF-Holland and Jost International fifth wheels which are published options on International truck models from Navistar.
- SAF-Holland opens Mexican distribution center. // Fleet Owner Blog;8/21/2013, p3
The article reports on the opening of a new parts distribution center by vehicle parts manufacturer SAF-Holland in Queretaro, Mexico on July 10, 2013.
- SAF-Holland Opens Parts Distribution Center in Mexico. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;8/20/2013, p2
The article reports on the opening by SAF-Holland, a manufacturer of trailer, truck, tractor, bus and motor home components and systems, of its Parts Distribution Center in Queretaro, Mexico in 2013.