Why fleets buy
- Fleet Buyers Delaying Purchases. // Logistics Today;Jan2008, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p4
The article focuses on the results of a study indicating that fleet buyers in the U.S. may be postponing purchases until the second quarter of 2008. According the CK Commercial Vehicle Research, 32% of the respondents cite that the power units they plan to purchase would be less than a typical...
- PRODUCT REVIEWS, OEM & SUPPLIER NEWS AND EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT TRENDS. ROBERTS, JACK // Commercial Carrier Journal;Oct2011, Vol. 168 Issue 10, p33
The article explores the pursuit by fleets and commercial vehicle makers for alternate vehicle technologies.
- TOP TIPS FOR PROCUREMENT. Shute, Ben // Government News;Aug/Sep2010, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p41
The article offers tips for automobile fleets procurement in Australia.
- The tire gamble. Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Sep2004, Vol. 99 Issue 9, p28
Focuses on buying truck tires. Increase in truck tire prices due to rising cost of materials; Factors that determine tire value; Factors that influence how truck tires get sold.
- Fleets avoiding '07 truck purchases. // Bulk Transporter;Jan2006, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that fleet companies are planning to avoid purchases of trucks in 2007. According to the responses to CK Marketing & Communication's Fleet Sentiment inquiry, half of the respondents surveyed regarding their purchase plans for 2007, affirmed that they have decided to alter...
- RAM RULES. Vellequette, Larry P. // Automotive News;2/15/2016, Vol. 90 Issue 6712, p0003
The article reports that Chrysler's pickup trucks and commercial vehicle brand Ram is aiming to increase its corporate fleet sales. Topics discussed include Ram receiving a large order for ProMaster vans from the U.S. Postal Service, Ram's brand executive Bob Hegbloom stating that they are...
- Buying fleet vehicles: Options are standard. Black, Tom // American City & County;Mar1999, Vol. 114 Issue 3, p38
Offers advice on purchasing fleet vehicles. Vehicle specifications; Contract considerations for vehicle purchases; Selection criteria.
- Buying $MART. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Nov2003, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p14
Describes how fleet equipment and maintenance managers can make effective purchasing decisions by utilizing the capabilities of supplier aftermarket organizations in the U.S. Partnerships between suppliers and fleets; Characteristics of effective aftermarket organizations.
- Fleet Purchases Projected to Increase in 2014: Survey. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/30/2013, p5
The article reports on the findings of the CK Commercial Vehicle Research's 2013 Annual Fleet Study which projected fleet purchases to increase in 2014.