- Auto Truck Group opens New Jersey site. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;12/1/2013, p1
The article offers information on the truck manufacturer Auto Truck Group regarding the opening of an on-site storage facility located in Boston, Massachusetts which will feature tools and equipment to support design, manufacture, and installation of truck equipment for a variety of clients.
- Upfitter Auto Truck Group awarded ship-thru status for Ford Transit. // Fleet Owner Blog;2/12/2014, p2
The article focuses on the 31A D9K Kansas City ship-thru code awarded to vehicle upfitter Auto Truck Group for its 2015 Ford Transit full-size van. According to vice president of sales Dennis Jones, the Ford Transit is a breakthrough commercial van. It adds that the vehicles which use the...
- Auto Truck Group opens facility in Kansas City. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/23/2014, p1
The article focuses on a new truck equipment manufacturing and installation facility of the truck equipment upfitter Auto Truck Group opened in Kansas City, Missouri on June 23, 2014. It mentions that the facility merged two older Kansas City facilities, with the Corrington Avenue and the...
- HOME SWEET HOME. Petersen, Chris // U.S. Business Review;Jun/Jul2009, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p12
The article points out the need to research and have patience in order to find a company's ideal location or headquarters. Among the metrics cited which can be used to evaluate potential business locations are proximity to technology centers as well as to venture capital, the existence of...
- Early planing can smooth your moving worries. Taylor, Julie // Oregon Business Magazine;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p54
The article provides tips on how to plan for a business relocation. According to the author, it is important to figure out how far current employees and clients are willing to travel to get to the new place of business. The author adds that it will benefit everybody if tasks are delegated and...
- CafeMom Expands, Relocates to 417 Fifth Ave. Kraat, Betsy // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;2/1/2012, p10
The article reports on the plan of the company, which includes properties CafeMom.com, MamÃ¡sLatinas.com, CafeMom Studios and the CafeMom Plus Network, to relocate and expand its headquarters in New York City.
- LORD MANDY DRIVES TO W1. // Estates Gazette;12/15/2012, Issue 1250, p34
The article reports on the decision of British former Labor cabinet minister Lord Mandelson to expand its headquarters for consultancy business.
- Auto Truck opens ship-through facility. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/10/2014, p3
The article reports on the grand opening of the truck equipment facility of the Auto Truck Group in Kansas City Missouri which include features such as a high-volume production area, capability to upfit medium and heavy trucks for railroad, utility and other applications.
- Former GT Solar has big plans for diversification. GILL, MARYALICE // New Hampshire Business Review;8/12/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 17, p12
The article reports on the diversification plans of GT Advanced Technologies in 2011. It mentions that the company changed its business name from GT Solar Technologies in order to expand its operations rather than focusing on solar industry and light emitting diode (LED) technology sector. It...