Kentucky Trailer acquires Volunteer Trailer
- Kentucky Trailer Completes Race Transporter Expansion. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/22/2012, p6
The article reports on Kentucky Trailer's expansion of its capacity to produce complete race transporters for the motorsports market under the brand Kentucky High Tech Performance Trailers. Charles Ducas, senior vice president of Kentucky Trailer, cites the efforts of the firm to easily handle...
- Kentucky Trailer opens new service facility. // Fleet Owner Blog;4/26/2013, p5
The article reports that the company Kentucky Trailer opens up a new service facility in New Hudson, Michigan. It states that the facility will provide services for paint, repair and reconditioning services are available for trailer and truck bodies regardless of type or brand. It mentions that...
- Kentucky Trailer acquires Advanced Mobility & Shelter Technologies, complementary ops. // Trailer / Body Builders;Nov2014, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p18
The article reports on truck trailer and body manufacturer Kentucky Trailer's acquisition of Advanced Mobility and Shelter Technologies LLC, a mobile medical and specialty vehicle company.
- SDC Worldwide Mergers & Acquisitions. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p7
Presents a summary of public mergers and acquisitions as of January 20, 2003.
- THE HIDDEN TRAPS in Buying Targets With Technology Licenses. Perry, Jon; Lee, Victoria // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 38, p38
Reprints the article "The Hidden Traps in Buying Targets With Technology Licenses," by Jon Perry and Victoria Lee, which appeared in the March 2001 issue of "Mergers & Acquisitions."
- Kentucky Trailer Acquires Advanced Mobility & Shelter Technologies. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/29/2014, p1
The article informs that Kentucky Trailer has procured Advanced Mobility & Shelter Technologies and a complementary mobile medical and specialty vehicle field service operation. Advanced Mobility designs and builds custom trailers and specialty vehicles for mobile medical and television...
- Alleghany Capital Corporation Invests in Kentucky Trailer. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;9/6/2013, p1
The article reports that investment firm Alleghany Capital Corp. has acquired an interest in trailers manufacturer R.C. Tway Company LLC which is also the parent company of Kentucky Trailer as of September 2014. It mentions that through this partnership Kentucky Trailer is better positioned to...
- A different drummer in a different decade. Rock, Robert H. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p5
Makes observations concerning the spate of takeovers of companies in the United States. Characteristics of current merger activity; Financial aspects; Data on merger and acquisition activity in the US during the first quarter of 1993; Impact of economic conditions on buyouts.
- Whetted interest. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p49
Discusses the various aspects of leveraged buyouts (LBOs) in the United States. LBO owners' preference for targeted straight sales; Increase in reverse LBOs in 1992; LBO targets; Acquisition of Underwriters Reinsurance Corp. by Allegheny Corp.