FleetPride acquires Oklahoma Truck Supply
- FleetPride acquires Drake Supply Co. // Fleet Owner Blog;12/20/2012, p1
The article reports that Southern California supply company Drake Supply Co. has been acquired by FleetPride, a national retailer of truck and trailer parts, which has extended employment offers to the former's employees at its Commerce, Long Beach and Perris branches.
- Rurban of Ohio Acquiring NBM. Barba, Robert // American Banker;5/27/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 101, p2
The article reports on Rurban Financial Corp. Rurban is agreeing to buy NBM Bancorp Inc. for $25 million in cash so that it can reach its goal of $1 billion in assets within the span of 2 years. The $571 million asset company has not acquired any other companies since 2005. NBM is privately held...
- M&A From Russia, With Debt. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;4/28/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p5
The article focuses on the increasing mergers & acquisition activities in Russia. According to the investor, buying Russian assets are good business investment for the foreseeable future. The article stresses the interests of the western private equity firms to acquire Russian assets in...
- Milliken Expands Colorants Portfolio for Global Thermoset Plastics Industry. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Nov2009, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p80
The article reports on the purchase of the assets of Rebus Inc. by Milliken & Co. in 2009. Russ Rudolph, global business manager of Milliken Chemical, asserts the importance of such deal in strengthening the company's commitment to broaden its global customer base of thermoset plastics. The...
- OTHER NEWS TO NOTE. // BioWorld Today;3/6/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p3
This section offers news briefs on medical companies as of March 6, 2008. ActivBiotics Inc. will carry out a sale of its assets through sealed bids on March 14, 2008. Advenced Cell Technology Inc. (ACT) made a supply agreement with Biologics Delivery Systems Group of the Cordis Group for...
- 'Da' to Dealmaking. Iyer, Savita // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/28/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 17, p6
The article reports on the acquisition and leverage finance activity in Russia. According to the author, companies seek to expand their market presence in the country and Western private equity firms have searched favorable assets. She says that the initiatives may increase the number of...
- APM boosts capacity with assets purchase. McNulty, Mike // Rubber & Plastics News;7/23/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p1
Reports the acquisition of the assets of Multi-Flex Seals Inc. by APM Hexseal Corp. in New Jersey. Terms in the acquisition deal; Disclosure of the purchase price; Impact of the acquisition on the production and sales of APM.
- KKR buys piece of birch. // High Yield Report;07/19/99, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p3
Announces the intention of Kohlberg Kravis & Co. to acquire in part the assets of Birch Telecom.
- Air-Tight Protection Of a Target's INTELLECTUAL ASSETS. Reilly, Robert F. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Sep2003 Supplement, Vol. 38, p24
Reprints the article "Air-Tight Protection of a Target's Intellectual Assets," by Robert F. Reilly, which appeared in the September 2002 issue of "Mergers & Acquisitions."