Wastequip Indiana receives EMS award
- Wastequip to install 'green' lighting system. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2007, Vol. 48 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on Wastequip Indiana, and its plans to install a new energy-efficient, environmentally friendly lighting system throughout its manufacturing and warehouse facilities in Winamac, Indiana. The system is designed to decrease air pollution and environmental damage, reduce energy...
- Wastequip breaks ground on facility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Wastequip Indiana has broken ground on a new paint line facility that will streamline the painting process for the firm's mobile technical products including Galbreath brand hook hoists, cable hoists and trailers. The planned building will house the firm's paint...
- CONGRATULATIONS. // Government Executive;Dec2002, Vol. 34 Issue 16, pA18
Lists several people in the U.S. who won awards for various achievements as of December 2002. Person who became the Hero of September 11th, 2001; Awards for the Federal employees of the year.
- MMS Awards $10.6 Million to Louisiana for Coastal Restoration. // Washington Letter of Oceanography;2/9/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p2
The article announces the $10.6 million grant to the state of Louisiana through the Coastal Impact Assistance Program (CIAP), awarded by the Minerals Management Service (MMS) in February 2009.
- Ghana Achievers Awards. // New African;Mar2003, Issue 416, p63
Reports that the London, England-based Ghana Professional Achievers (GPA) Awards is asking for nominations for 2003. Eligibility criteria of the awards; Award categories; Categories of awards introduced in 2003.
- Other prizes and awards. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p174
Discusses various prizes and awards. Nobel Prizes, named for Alfred B. Nobel (1833-1896), given to people who have done something important for humankind; Pulitzer Prizes, named for Joseph Pulitzer (1847-1911), given for writing and music; Spingarn Medal, established by Joel Elias Spingarn of...
- Spain scores at Cannes. Wentz, Laurel // Advertising Age;6/29/92, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p1
Reports that Spain carried off the top prize at the International Advertising Film Festival with a commercial that wouldn't make it past United States network censors. United States got 3 of 27 Gold Lions awarded; No rival over Grand Prix candidates; Details of the winners.
- NOVA award winners focus on community-health goals. Larson, Laurie // AHA News;1/15/96, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p51
Presents the winners of the 1996 NOVA awards. Includes the Greater Dayton Area Hospital Association; John C. Lincoln Hospital and Health Center; Hutzel Hospital and the Detroit Medical Center.
- Mile-high visitors center planned. Linn, C. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p22
Announces that Norwegian student Einar Jarmund won the design contest for the Washington Pass Visitors Center in North Casades National Park. Construction may begin in 1993.