AEM elects 11 firms as new members
- Letter to Our Readers. Nolan, Joyce // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep2009 Supplement, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including the list of industry associations, the list of suppliers for equipment and services, and the products and services.
- CHANGING GEARS. Abdul, Umair // Canadian Plastics;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 66 Issue 10, p12
The article discusses a program started by the Automotive Parts Manufacturers' Association (APMA) designed to help small- and mid-sized automotive parts suppliers in Canada achieve operational effectiveness with Asian original equipment manufacturers. The article reports that APMA partnered with...
- ENGINE REMANUFACTURING SUMMIT HELD IN LONDON. // Motor Equipment News;Jun2008, p5
The article focuses on the World Engine Remanufacturing Council (The WERC) based in Brussels, Belgium which was established with the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement in April 2008 in London, England at an inaugural conference of senior representatives from engine remanufacturing associations...
- The emerging markets SPECIALTY. Niederkohr, Tschanen // Aftermarket Business;Jun2008, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p28
The article discusses the efforts of the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) to improve data synchronization through their Data Pilot Program in the U.S. According to the article, the group has been starting phase II of its study, which aims to improve data application. In addition, it...
- SCRS releases statement on repair standards. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Dec2011, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p11
The article reports on the release of statement by the Society of Collision Repair Specialists (SCRS) concerning repair standards, mentioning that they acknowledge the published repair procedure, presented by automotive original equipment manufactures (OEM).
- Ford calls ABPA press releases inaccurate. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Oct2011, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p6
The article reports on the issue involving the Automotive Body Parts Association (ABPA) and Ford Motor Co. in which Ford has called the ABPA for inaccuracy of information about its Genuine OEM Collision Replacement Parts, concluding that these parts are different than production components.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Ludwig, Christopher // Automotive Logistics;Jan-Mar2012, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p03
The author discusses budget planning for businesses and observes positive signs in the world market from original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) like BMW which he asserts are barely keeping up with increased product demand.
- New products introduced at TTMA. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2005, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p56
Presents updates on issues related to associate members of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association in the U.S. in 2005. Upgrade of the undercarriage refinements from Hendrickson International; Reorganization of Webb Wheel, an established company in the trailer original equipment...
- Contact listings. // Wire Journal International;Sep2004, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p49
Presents lists of equipment suppliers related to wire industry. Name of companies; Address; Contact information.