- Telescopic boom rises to indoor and outdoor jobs. // Government Product News;Apr94, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p28
No abstract available.
- Hand truck helpful in hoisting. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/6/96, Vol. 198 Issue 1, p24
Reports on Genie Industries' introduction of its second-generation Load Lifter, a hand truck that allows to lift 200 pound to a height of 65 inches.
- Composite bearings smooth scissor lift operation. Hotter, David S. // Machine Design;08/07/97, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p86
Examines the use of composite bearings by engineers from Genie Industries, to keep scissors lifts operating smoothly during harsh temperature and weather conditions. Who are the manufactures of the composite bearings; Examination of resistance to high temperature and corrosion; Information on...
- Genie Boosts Production in 2011, Expects Industry 'Upcycle'. // Rental Equipment Register Exclusive Insight;3/7/2012, p8
The article reports on the 60% boost in production posted by Genie Industries in 2011 and the expectation of an industry upcycle by the aerial lift manufacturer.
- Genie telehandler given a lift following makeover. // Contract Journal;4/9/2008, Vol. 442 Issue 6670, p14
The article evaluates the GTH-2506 full-height lift from Genie.
- Pressure switch makes lifts safer. // Motion System Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Sep2003, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p16
Introduces the scissor lifts from Genie Industries. Key features; Applicability; Availability; Usability.
- Self-propelled electric scissor lifts. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Apr2013, p50
The article discusses the release of the Genie GS-4047 full drive-height self-propelled electric scissor lift from the company Genie Industries.
- Self-propelled booms boast working heights of 106 ft. and 131 ft. // Government Product News;Aug2008, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p22
The article evaluates the Super Boom models S-120 and S-125 Genie Industries Inc.
- Lift Attachment Straddles Obstacles in Fixed Venues. // Rental Equipment Register;Sep2008, Vol. 51 Issue 9, p11
The article introduces the Super-Straddle accessory redesign from Genie Industries.