- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Philippines Business Forecast Report;2008 1st Quarter, p11
The article presents the economic outlook of the Philippines in 2008, including its economic risk rating, economic activity, and fiscal policy.
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // Philippines Business Forecast Report;2008 1st Quarter, p36
The article provides information on the business conditions in the Philippines in 2008, including its business environment risk rating, its legal framework, and its foreign investment policy.
- The Philippines. // Philippines Country Monitor;Jun2001, pN.PAG
Presents analyses, statistics and forecasts on the economy of The Philippines as of June 2001.
- Economic Overview. // Philippines Country Review;2009, p48
The article provides information on the economic performance of the Philippines from 2002-2009.
- Economic Overview. // Philippines Country Review;2010, p52
The article provides an overview of the economic condition of the Philippines for 2010 in which it mentions the country's economic performance, gross domestic product (GDP) growth, and public expenditure.
- PH among leaders in microfinance. // Filipino Reporter;11/2/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 48, p44
The article discusses the results of the Economist Intelligence Unit's (EIU) "Global Microscope on the Microfinance Environment" study as of November 2012, which placed the Philippines as one of the leading countries promoting the microfinance industry and which has improved its ranking from 2011.
- Charcoal community simmers in silence. // Asian Pacific Post;6/27/2013, p10
The article reports that the squatter community called Ulingan in Manila, Philippines has allegedly continued to suffer economically despite the country's growth and economic improvements.
- The Philippines. // Faces;Jan2011, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p4
The article presents information on the Republic of the Philippines, including the country's population, economy, and climate.
- Nation banking on remittances. // Asian Pacific Post;10/23/2008, p28
This article reports that the Philippine economy is depending on the dollar remittances from overseas-based Filipinos to sustain growth through consumption.