Variable-Refrigerant-Flow Zoning helps Make Doctor's Dream a Reality
- The right way to get a handle on customer satisfaction. // PHC Profit Report;9/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 18, p1
Discusses techniques on how to determine customer satisfaction level in the plumbing, heating and cooling industry. Satisfaction survey using the telephone; Technique in framing the question; Critical questions for service contractors. INSET: There's an art to asking questions.
- Cultivate customer relationships with a productive selling attitude. Graham, John R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/19/96, Vol. 197 Issue 8, p42
Presents tips on a productive selling attitude in the heating and ventilation industry. Need to dramatize selling situations; Making goals similar with customers' goals.
- Techs who sell with c.a.r.e. gain their customers' trust. Howard, Steve // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/19/96, Vol. 197 Issue 8, p54
Presents tips in gaining customers' trust in the heating and ventilation industry in the United States. Includes giving customers a choice; Replacement of equipment instead of repairing defective equipment; Gadgets for the reduction of fuel bills; Encouragement of customers.
- Soothe the savage customer with a measure of kindness. Moretti, Nick // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/07/96, Vol. 199 Issue 6, p18
Gives advice on customer service in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Advantages of being kind and gentle with customers; Educating customers in a kind way; Giving a positive impression to the customer.
- National account customers: Here's a flexible service system. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;12/15/97, Vol. 202 Issue 16, p24
Focuses on the challenges facing multinational companies seeking to control heating, ventilating and air conditioning service costs. Variety of service offerings between the mechanical installing contractors serving the national account market; Method of delivering standards of service; Options...
- When Customer Service Is Not Customer Service. Hall, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/18/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 12, p27
Comments on the concept of customer service. Convenience in grocery stores; Delivery of services for customers in the heating and ventilation industry; Importance of quality customer service.
- Sing `Hail to the Victors' when an opportunity knocks. W.J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/12/96, Vol. 198 Issue 15, p16
Editorial. Comments on the service that heating and ventilating contractors give to customers. Technical expertise of contractors; Competition among contractors.
- Debate Rages About 24-Hour Service. Greer, Charlie // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/11/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 15, p23
Responds to readers' inquiries regarding the provision of a 24-hour service by heating and ventilation companies. Response of companies to customer needs; Lack of foresight on the part of company; Job satisfaction in the air conditioning industry.
- Survey Highlights Top Consumer Concerns. Welsch, Butch // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/11/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 15, p23
Presents views on the findings of a survey conducted by ratings company Better Business Bureau regarding the factors that influence the decision of companies in doing business with heating and ventilation companies. Quality of the work performed; Business ethics; Speed of service and convenience.