Better HVAC Through Circuit Balancing
- training TRACK. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/3/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 1, p36
Lists several seminars, workshops and other training sessions on the air conditioning, heating and refrigeration industry of the U.S. in 2004. Range of issues and subject matter covered by the events; Organizers of the events; Contact information.
- Associations Sponsor Education Workshop. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/22/2007, Vol. 232 Issue 8, p6
The article reports on the move of several organizations in the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVACR) and plumbing industries to support the 200b HVACR & Plumbing Instructor Workshop in the U.S. on March 5-7, 2008. According to the article, the event aims to provide...
- ARI Brings Teachers Together. Reak, Chris // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/18/2005, Vol. 224 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that the message of applying more time teaching the electrical aspects of the industry, stressed to approximately 150 heating and ventilation teaching instructors who attended the Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute's 9th Annual Instructor Workshop. With the majority...
- ACCA Hosts Workshops. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;11/24/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 13, p4
Looks into the marketing workshops included in the 2004 Air Conditioning Contractors of America Conference and Indoor Air Expo at New Orleans, Louisiana. Focus given to the event; Workshops which will be presented in the event; Schedule of the conference.
- Design Workshops Help Entry-Level Practitioners. // ASHRAE Journal;Apr2012 Ashrae Insights, p6
The article offers information on the two heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) design workshops launched by the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating & Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) in 2012.
- New Technology Spurs Replacement. Harris, Angela D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/19/2006, Vol. 228 Issue 8, p16
The article discusses new technologies that make it easier for HVAC contractors in the U.S. to replace and maintain rooftop cooling units. Onboard diagnostics are becoming standard feature of new rooftop units. They are designed to decrease technician troubleshooting time and improve first-pass...
- Recommendations for HVAC, PTAC maintenance and prolonging product life. // Hotel Management (21582122);4/4/2011, Vol. 226 Issue 4, p40
The article offers recommendations for the heating & ventilation industry (HVAC) system's maintenance and product life.
- industry NEWS. Checket-Hanks, B. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/7/2004, Vol. 222 Issue 6, p5
Reports on developments in the air conditioning, heating and refrigeration industry for the period ended June 7, 2004. Schneider Electric's acquisition of Andover Controls Corp. to further expand its building automation and security business; National Oilheat Research Alliance's offer of an...
- HARDI Holds Workshop. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/29/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 18, p6
The article offers information on the second annual Texas A&M School of Industrial Distribution research consortium workshop, hosted by the Heating, Airconditioning and Refrigeration Distributors International (HARDI) Foundation to be held at the Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport in Chicago,...