- Baldor releases Ethernet guide on motion, machinery control. // Plant Engineering;Dec2005, Vol. 59 Issue 12, p21
The article reports on the publication of a 28-page guide to the use of Ethernet by Baldor Electric Co. The document was intended for automation engineers and managers. It describes industry-standard Ethernet and contrasts it with conventional machine control system architecture. Tools for...
- Brushless servo motor guide. // DEMM: Digest of Equipment, Materials, & Management;May2006, p21
Focuses on a guide to operating and installing brushless servo motors from Baldor. Contents of the guide.
- books, software & lit. // Snips;Jun2009, Vol. 78 Issue 6, p58
The article presents information on several manuals and software including "Seismic Restraint Manual: Guidelines for Mechanical Systems" from Sheet Metal and Air-Conditioning Contractors' National Association, "G Series Design Manual" from Metal-Fab Inc., and Sage Timberline Office Version 9.6...
- Metal-Fab. // Supply House Times;Feb2005, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p26
The article reports that Metal-Fab Inc. has introduced a 32-page "Commercial Venting Systems Design Manual," which includes design and installation information for the company's pressure-rated venting systems.
- REPLACEMENT PARTS DIRECTORY Products and Parts Section. // Food Engineering;Jul2004, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p47
Presents a directory of companies that offer replacement parts for machinery. Baldor Electric Co.; Metalfab Inc.; Heat and Control Inc.; Key Technology Inc.; Lee Industries.
- Learn about Ethernet control. // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Nov2005, Vol. 58 Issue 11, p24
The article informs that Baldor Electric Co., Fort Smith, Arkansas , has published a guide to the use of Ethernet in real-time motion and machinery control applications. The free 28-page document is designed for automation engineers and managers, and introduces the technology in a way that...
- Baldor Offers ABB Products. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/29/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 18, p6
The article reports that Baldor Electric Co. markets and sells the complete line of ABB Ltd. low-and-medium voltage industrial electric motors and generators.
- Marketing Briefs. // Marketing News;11/20/87, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p12
The article reports on the publication of the journal "International Literature Review," by New York-based Thomas International Publishing Co. It offers various product catalogues, brochures, and manuals. The journal has been published to introduce buyers from more than 100 foreign countries to...
- Formulating Success Part II. Collins, Mike // MAN: Modern Applications News;Apr2009, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p8
This article examines how Fort Smith, Arizona-based Baldor Electric Co. deals with offshore competition. To overreact to all customer problems is the service and support policy of Baldor. Baldor teaches employee classes about reducing costs and employees are allowed to manage a variety of...