- VIEGA SETS STAGE FOR FUTURE GROWTH. MIODONSKI, BOB // Plumbing & Mechanical;Jul2010, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p46
An interview with Dan Schmierer, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Viega LLC North American operations is presented. On being asked whether Viega has started of its economic recovery, Schmierer answers in the affirmative. According to Schmierer what differentiates Viega's new fire sprinkler...
- Rheem Appoints JR Jones New CEO. Jones, J. R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/7/2008, Vol. 233 Issue 15, p6
The article announces that J. R. Jones was appointed as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Rheem Manufacturing Co.
- Viega buys pipe maker Vanguard. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;10/3/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p1
This article reports that plumbing products firm Viega Inc. has acquired cross-linked polyethylene pipe maker Vanguard Piping Systems Inc. of McPherson, Kansas, and its injection molding subsidiary Midtec Inc. It is informed that the transaction gives Viega its first extrusion and injection...
- Viega to acquire Vanguard, Midtec. // Contractor Magazine;Oct2005, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p5
Discusses an agreement signed by Viega North America in September 2005 for the acquisition of Vanguard Piping Systems and Midtec Inc. Statement from Dan Schmierer of Vega on the acquisition; Advantage of the acquisition to Viega; Services offered by Vanguard.
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Supply House Times;Apr2008, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p26
The article announces the appointments of executives within the plumbing industry in the U.S. including JR Jones, Don Robertson, and Greg Schnellie.
- Country and Court (Book Review). Boyce, Robert L. // Library Journal;1/15/1979, Vol. 104 Issue 2, p190
Reviews the book 'Country and Court: England, 1658-1714,' by J.R. Jones.
- The Lives of Robert Ryan. Dickey, Richard // Library Journal;6/1/2015, Vol. 140 Issue 10, p105
No abstract available.
- Charles II (Book Review). Melton, Frank T. // American Historical Review;Jun89, Vol. 94 Issue 3, p757
Reviews the book 'Charles II: Royal Politician,' by J.R. Jones.
- Viega opens 439,000-sq.ft. manufacturing center in Kansas. // Contractor Magazine;Jun2009, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p3
The article reports on the grand opening of Viega LLC's 439,000-square foot manufacturing and distribution center in McPherson, Kansas. According to Viega's CEO Dan Schmierer, their facility represents the company's commitment to the plumbing and heating industry. In addition, the company...