Brylcreem adds long-hair variant
- WHAT ALL THE BEST-TRESSED WOMEN ARE WEARING. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;7/26/2010, Vol. 81 Issue 28, p2
The article examines marketing of hair care products. Sales of hair-styling products declined in the first quarter of 2010 and all of 2009. The effects on those sales of the product launch of Bumpits, a form of wig which sit underneath women's hair as a substitute for styling, by Allstar...
- Sara Lee Foundation names its 10th anniversary awardees. Delaney, Yvonne // New York Amsterdam News;11/23/96, Vol. 87 Issue 47, p20
Highlights the 10th anniversary celebrations of the Sara Lee Corporation, 1996. Persons honored at the celebrations; Excerpts from the speech of special guest speaker, Maya Angelou; Details on the program.
- HAIR STYLING MARKETERS ARE IN A REAL FIX. Middleweek, Katie // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Sep2010, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p36
The article reports on the flat sales performance of the hair styling category in the Big 5 in Europe in 2009. SymphonyIRI Group finds out that the sales of French hair styling products decline by 9.7% to approximately 280 million dollars this year. Similarly, hair styling sales in Italy fared...
- Reality Star Creates Hair Care Line. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/22/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 85, p6
The article reports on the partnership between celebrity hairstylist Cristophe and actress Denise Richards to create a hair care line to be launched in 2011. According to Richards, she has always wanted to create a beauty line, especially a hair range, as her own mane. It mentions that Richards...
- Brylcreem reviews creative web work. // Campaign (UK);9/9/2005, Issue 37, p5
The article reports that Brylcreem is reviewing its digital creative account after the incumbent, Wheel, resigned the business. The men's grooming brand, owned by Sara Lee Corp., is understood to have shortlisted a number of agencies, including Lean Mean Fighting Machine and Meme. The brief will...
- Ghd embarks on worldwide sales push. // Marketing Week (01419285);8/7/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 32, p5
The article reports on the venture of hair styling brand ghd on worldwide sales through the application of point of purchase (P-O-P) display units promoting its iconic hair styling products and straighteners in Great Britain. The units include freestanding displays to get attention through salon...
- Best Bets. Pollan, Corky // New York;06/21/99, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p48
Presents photographs of the best of all possible things to buy, see and do in the best of all possible cities in New York. Photograph of an Italian cheese-knife set; High-tech sink for small bathrooms; Illusion headband made of polyurethane.
- Ambi Pur in scent line tie. // Marketing (00253650);7/29/2009, p6
The article reports on Ambi Pur's partnership with National Geographic to launch a range of air-freshener products on 2009. Ambi Pur owner Sara Lee said that their collection of scents is inspired by the world. It will be rolled out in August which will include variants such as Nevada Desert Flower.
- Ambi Pur. // Marketing Week (01419285);10/20/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p5
Reports on the launch of a television advertising campaign by Sare Lee Corp. for its winter range of Ambi Pur air fresheners in Great Britain. Concept of the commercial; Promotion of new products for the winter season made with pure perfume essence; Availability of both fragrances as an...