Bibby Line Group buys 51% stake in Costcutter
- RIDING THE WAVE. // Motor Transport;5/6/2004, p11
Features Bibby Distribution, an arm of the Bibby Line Group in the logistics and supply chain market. Increase in the turnover and pre-tax profits of the company in 2003; Comment from Theo de Pencier, managing director and main board director of Bibby Line; Average growth rate of the company...
- Record half-year puts DTZ in optimistic mood. Cross, Nathan // Estates Gazette;1/20/2007, Issue 703, p55
The article reports on the half-year financial performance results of DTZ up to October 31, 2006. The company gained a record 57.2% increase in pretax profits amounting to �15.4 million. The group prospered in Singapore, the Netherlands and Great Britain. It posted a 50% equity interest for...
- Ten apprentices get Costcutter HQ roles. // Grocer;10/6/2012, p77
The article reports that convenience store chain Costcutter has taken 10 apprentices at its head office in York, England.
- SPECIALTIES. // Chemical Week;6/14/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 14, p29
This section offers news briefs on the specialties chemical industry including the acquisition by Monument Chemicals of a manufacturing plant and other assets of Dow Haltermann Custom Processing in Antwerp, Belgium, the acquisition of a 75% stake in Holqu�mica by Protex International, and the...
- CHRISTMAS CHEER. // Checkout;Dec2009, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p56
The article reports that retailer Costcutter is planning to sell a specially-designed festive candle to raise funds for Our Lady's Children's Hospital in Crumlin, Wales.
- Bibby acquisitions fuel record results in 2010. Phillips, Beth // Grocer;6/18/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8009, p10
The article reports that the Bibby Line Group-owned British convenience store chain, Costcutter, recorded a four percent increase in sales in 2010.
- York Uni to trial c-store retail course. // Grocer;4/9/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8000, p13
The article reports on the Diploma in C-Store Retailing offered by Costcutter at the University of York, England.
- Costcutter in record spend on TV adverts. // Grocer;8/20/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8018, p10
The article reveals a plan by Costcutter to advertise on digital television channels for the first time in September 2011.
- Costcutter steps up to Sunday threat. Mannering, Robin // Convenience Store;7/6/2012, p4
The article reports about the Super Sunday Savings campaign of Costcutter in response to the suspension of Sunday trading laws during the Olympics and Paralympics duration.