- IN THIS ISSUE. // National Observer;Summer2006/2007, Issue 71, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Mervyn Bendle regarding the roots of terrorism and another by John Stone on global warming.
- COMPUTER-MEDIATED COMMUNICATION IN AUSTRALIAN ANTHROPOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY. Morton, Helen // Social Analysis;Apr2001, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by John Goldlust on globalizing the Jewish community and another by John Marshall on the creation of online space.
- Introduction. // World & I;Sep2006, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p19
The article introduces various reports published within the issue including one on the role of global warming in the occurrence of hurricanes and another on the impact of global warming on coral reefs.
- Executive Summaries. // Journal of International Marketing;1999, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p11
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Marion V. Jones on the internationalization of small high-technology firms in England.
- About this book. // New Imperial Order: Indigenous Responses to Globalization;2005, preceding p1
A preface for the book "The New Imperial Order: Indigenous Responses to Globalization" is presented.
- FOREWORD. Peters, Michael // New Imperial Order: Indigenous Responses to Globalization;2005, preceding p1
A foreword to the book "The New Imperial Order: Indigenous Responses to Globalization" is presented.
- Editorial. Nickel, Hildegard M. // Berliner Journal fÃ¼r Soziologie;2006, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p151
This article presents a discussion on the structural changes in the workplace. The author discusses the market factors driving these changes, and the economization of all societal areas. The author discusses the essays in this issue that discuss how workplace changes affect the identity of the...
- Globalisation and the making of Asian world cities. Mee Kam Ng // TPR: Town Planning Review;Jul2006, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p251
The article discusses the papers published within a special issue of the journal examining relationships among the mode of governance, the role of planning, and the city's global status in the context of three Chinese cities: Beijing, Hong Kong, and Taipei.
- Introduction: interrogating the globalization project. Honey, Rex // GeoJournal;May2004, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses various reports related to globalization published within the isssue including one by John O'Loughlin which focuses on the adoption of democratic values across the world and Rex Honey which examines human rights consequences of the globalization of capital.
- The neighbourhood in a European context. Kennett, Patricia; Forrest, Ray // Urban Studies (Routledge);Apr2006, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p713
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Cars et al. on the processes of globalization and another on neighborhoods.