- London Multi-Media Market Launch. // BKSTS Journal;Jul1981, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p474
The article previews the first London Multi-Media Market that will be held on September 13-17, 1982 at the Tower Hotel and world Trade Centre in London, England.
- Melancholy at Milia. Stalter, Katharine // Variety;2/3/97, Vol. 366 Issue 1, p41
Reports on the 1997 Milia International Publishing and New Media Market to be held in Cannes, France. Multimedia executives' revision of their expectations for the event; Focus on developments related to multimedia market.
- Multimedia and Visualization Innovation for Science. // GreyNet Newsletter;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p3
The article offers information on the International Council for Scientific and Technical Information (ICSTI) Workshop hosted by Microsoft Research to be held on February 8, 2011.
- MMIT Group annual conference 2015: programme. // Multimedia Information & Technology;Aug2015, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p3
The article offers information on the Multimedia Information and Technology Group annual conference to be held at the Edge in Sheffield, England from September 14 to 15, 2015.
- photo review. // Advertising Age;11/8/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 46, p90
This section presents photographs of executives and celebrities taken during the 1999 American Magazine Conference.
- Open Sourcing. Miranda, Ricardo // Afterimage;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p3
Deals with the development of a media art exhibition at New Museum in New York. Theme of the exhibit; Topics discussed by the Critical Art Ensemble panel; Details on the barcode reader CueCat from Digital Convergence company.
- Solution Center Puts Focus on Products and Services. // Chain Store Age;Apr/May2011, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p102
Photographs of executives who attended "Chain Store Age's" 47th annual store planning, equipment, construction and facilities services (SPECS) conference held in Grapevine, Texas in 2011 are presented, which include Michaels Stores Manager Mike Gordon, Rite Aid Corp. Facilities Director Mark...
- off site. // Westchester County Business Journal;4/28/2008, Vol. 47 Issue 17, p17
Several photographs are presented depicting congresses and conventions in Westchester, New York including images attendees of the Business Council of Westchester's annual Hall of Fame dinner and images of the attendees of Westchester Coalition for the Hungry and Homeless, Inc.
- WELL DONE NAB. Reed, Phil // IBE: International Broadcast Engineer;May2001, Issue 317, p5
Highlights the 2001 NAB Multimedia World Convention, held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Attendance figures; Increase in the number of foreign visitors; Exhibition of software in the 'e-topia' part of the show; Mandate by the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) that U.S. broadcasters transmit...