- What's new on the Web? // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/29/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p1
The article offers information on stocks in the U.S. for the week of April 1, 2010 which trade at a discount to historical norms posted at the web site www.DowTheory.com.
- Big-company investments did better than small firms. Skarbeck, Ken // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/16/2012, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p24
The article compares the performance of large-capitalization, high-quality U.S. stocks with small-company stocks.
- Stock market follows pattern over presidential term. Sackett, Brooks C. // Journal of Business (10756124);3/29/2012, Vol. 27 Issue 8, pB4
The article offers information on the stock market patterns amidst the eurozone debt crisis, probable war in Iran and Israel and changing employment in the U.S.
- MONITORED LIST. // Dow Theory Forecasts;
The article lists the top monitored stocks in the U.S. as of February 10, 2014 including Amazon.com, Altira, and Procter & Gamble.
- STOCKS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/5/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p28
The article discusses the decrease of stocks in the U.S. in the second quarter of 2010 as well as the list of gainers and losers in the country.
- Stocks climb despite Egyptian unrest. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/7/2011, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p20A
The article reports on the increase in stocks in the U.S. in 2011 despite Egyptian unrest.
- Where are we? And when will the clear skies return for the stock market? Atwater, Ben; Malick, Matt // Central Penn Business Journal;7/6/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p13
The article reports that the U.S. stock market is not performing well.
- Fortï¿½ Capital's Selected Statistics. // CPA Journal;Oct2009, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p79
The article presents statistics on a variety of topics such as U.S. Equity Indexes, selected interest rates, and equity market statistics.
- Rob Bowie: US equities show the way. Bowie, Rob // Fundweb;8/23/2012, p20
A blog related to the strong performance of U.S. equities is discussed