Networking for 'Life' at Charter
- CHARTER LAUNCHES REDESIGNED PORTAL WITH FREE CONTENT. // Telephone IP News;May2005, Vol. 16 Issue 5, pN.PAG
Reports on the redesigned Internet start page launched by Saint Louis, Missouri-based Charter Communications Inc. in 2005. Free contents of the redesigned portal; Information on the subscription services High-Speed Plus and Charter Music added by the company; Goal of the design of the portal...
- Leader of the pack. Sensel, J. // Women's Sports & Fitness;Sep91, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p17
Reports that Barbara Hedges, athletic director for the University of Washington, is now the only female athletic director in the NCAA's Division 1. Qualifications; Concerns.
- Insight Auction Down to Three Bidders. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;6/27/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p3
The article reports on the developments in the auction for Insight Communications Co. Inc. in 2011, wherein, only three bidders left, such as Mediacom Communications Corp., Cablevision Systems Corp. and WideOpenWest Holdings LLC. It says that several bidders have withdrawn from the auction...
- Competition begins. // Latin Trade (English);Nov98, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p22
Reports that United States-based Charter Communications International Inc. has received the necessary approvals from the Nicaraguan government to start offering telecommunications services in Nicaragua.
- Issuer Profile: Haven in a Heartless World Charter 's strength lands it $2 billion from Goldman and Morgan in return for mandates. Springsteel, Ian // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/9/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 27, pN.PAG
Focuses on the telecommunications company Charter Communications Inc. Initial public offering of the company in November 1999; Reason of the company's ability to raise funds; Classes of senior notes issued by the company in May 2001.
- CALMING THE WATERS. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/8/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 41, p1
Reports the employment renewal of top executives at Charter Communications Inc. Impact of the resignation of chief Operating Officer (CEO) Jerry Kent on sales; Increase in the annual salary of CEO David Bardford and CEO Kent Kalwarf; Citation of best management team in the industry.
- Charter Communications growing. Corrigan, Don // St. Louis Journalism Review;June97, Vol. 27 Issue 197, p5
Comments on the growth of Charter Communications Incorporated of Saint Louis and how it has become one of the top media companies in the cable industry. Background information on the cable system; Number of subscribers; Indepth look at Charter Communications Incorporated's acqusition.
- Tough Sell: How to Market a Formerly Bankrupt Firm. // Multichannel News;9/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p18
The article discusses the company Charter Communications that has overhauled its programming, high-speed Internet and phone packages.
- Charter Addresses Analyst's Sub Questions. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/29/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 30, p29
Reports the accounting methods of Charter Communications in Washington D.C. Question of Merrill Lynch & Co analyst Jessica Reif Cohen on the accounting of Charter; Downgrading of Cohen on the rating of Charter stocks; Response of Charter Chief Executive Officer Carl Vogel on the proper...