LIFE AFTER VIDEOS
- Further `Behind the Music'. Pursell, Chris // Daily Variety;04/07/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 26, pB4
Focuses on music television channel VH1's `Behind the Music' series, which features some of the top recording artists in the United States. Channel's core audience; Level of interest that recording artists have in appearing on the series; Plans for the new series `Behind the Music 2.'
- FUSE. // Advertising Age;2008 Cable Guide, Vol. 79, pC40
The article presents a profile of the Fuse channel on cable television. The music programming presented on the network is described and the channel's target market is given. Music bands featured on Fuse are listed including Foo Fighters and Red Hot Chili Peppers. Also discussed is the the...
- Patti Labelle Host a Star-Studded Reunion of thw Greatest R&B Acts of the 1970s. // Chicago Citizen - Hyde Park Edition;2/29/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p10
The article announces that a music television program titled "Superstars of '70s Soul Live: My Music," the very first installment of the acclaimed My Music series of TJL Productions, will be aired on Public Broadcasting Service stations nationwide in the U.S. in March 2012.
- London Live to launch music show. // Music Week;3/7/2014, Issue 59, p7
The article reports on the new music show to be part of the initial offering of the new television (TV) channel London Live which will debut on March 31, 2014.
- Ovation claps for Int'l Music. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;1/8/2008, Vol. 298 Issue 2, p28
The article reports that cable network Ovation TV has acquired a music-oriented network from Universal Music Group (UMG) called the International Music Feed (IMF). Nearly all of the IMF's subscriber count comes from the 8 million or so who get it via Disk Network. Although IFM will stop...
- Music to the indie sector's ears? Wakefield, Philip // Onfilm;Jun2006, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p11
Reports on the move made by New Zealand's music television networks C4 and MTV to localize their schedules and extend their reach through other branded channels, as of June 2006. Decision of MTV New Zealand to launch on the Sky Digital platform; Evolution of C4 from a music channel to an...
- Industry optimistic over proposed Channel k music show. // Music Week;10/26/2012, Issue 43, p3
The article focuses on the decision of British broadcaster Channel 4 to launch new Friday night show based on music on its T4 scheduling slot.
- Dis Channel a youth market creative force. Nordyke, Kimberly // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;8/1/2006, Vol. 395 Issue 24, p1
The article presents information about the television programs aired on the Disney Channel, "That's So Raven," and "High School Musical." With the growing popularity of these television programs, the cable channel has become a leading creative three for youth entertainment. Disney Channel is...
- Intl:. // CableFAX Daily;5/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 96, p2
Reports on the planned launching of a 24-hour MTV-branded television channel in Turkey.