Ready, Set, Starz: Net to Unveil $25M Rebranding
- Accenting Success. // Multichannel News;Nov2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p20A
Reports on the marketing efforts of the cable television network HBO as of November 2002. Promotional campaign for miniseries 'Band of Brothers,' to be telecast on HBO; Comments of Eric Kessler, executive vice president of marketing, on the various campaigns run by HBO; Money spent by HBO on...
- In Multiplatform World, Categories Still Rule. Solomon, Ken // Multichannel News;6/16/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p39
The author comments on distributors focus of their promotion and marketing efforts on nonlinear media platforms. He points out the need for linear network category brands, provided they are smart and differentiated categories that audiences care about. He claims that if cable operators develop a...
- Class Clown. Melillo, Wendy // Adweek Western Edition;4/8/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 15, p11
Focuses on the plan of the Music Television cable network to launch a college-network programming concept. Information on entertainment programming and commercials directed to college student; Reaction to the marketing concept of the cable network; Significance of the marketing concept to the...
- Rating a mention. Wakefield, Philip // Onfilm;Feb2012, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p8
The article suggests that free-to-air TV is still active despite the predominance of cable channels and presents marketing improvements of several stations which include new-season launches of TV One, TV2 and TV3.
- MEDIA: Hallmark bolsters family appeal . // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;1/24/2003, p10
Reports on the plans of cable television network Hallmark Channel to offer programs aimed at broadening its viewer and advertising base. Information related to the programs telecasted in the channel; Comments of Terence Yau, managing director of Hallmark Channel Asia-Pacific on the development...
- More Shows For 'Swim' Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;3/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p74
Reports on the decision of cable channel Cartoon Network to shift its programming for the AdultSwim block in the U.S. Target market; Reason behind the decision of the cable network; Features of several television programs included in the block.
- A Look Back Over the Years. // Multichannel News;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p10A
Presents picture of supplements of 20 years of Cable Television administration and Marketing Society, honoring the best in cable marketing.
- Expo Channel. // B&T Weekly;9/24/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2490, Special section p5
Focuses on the role of Expo Channel as the television direct marketing mediums in Australia. Number of viewers reached by the channel through digital free to air, satellite, and cable television; Collaboration of the channel with BNM to service clients who require a media solution to their...
- Upfront 2004: Gloom for Nets; Zoom for Cable. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/23/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 8, p1
Presents an update on broadcast networks in the U.S. as of February 2004. Possible decline of the broadcast upfront market; Increase in cable television revenue.