Rosenblum Hits Third Coast
- Barry Rosenblum. Lisotta, Christopher // Television Week;4/4/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 14, pS8
Features Barry Rosenblum, executive vice president of Time Warner Cable and recipient of the National Cable & Television Association's Vanguard Awards for cable operations management at the National Cable Show in San Francisco, California in April 2005. Responsibilities of Rosenblum at the...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;12/9/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p30
Presents appointments of people to various posts related to the cable television industry in the U.S. as of December 2002. Promotion of Isabelle Hen-Wollmarker to the post of vice president of marketing for AETN International, a division of A&E Television Networks; Appointment of David Lougee...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;12/23/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 51, p10
Provides news briefs about appointments and promotions in various private cable television networks in the U.S. as of December 23, 2002. List of events and shows from January to June 2003 in the media world. Appointment of Lindsay Soto as a reporter for Southern California Sports Report of Fox...
- Looking in a 'Bigger Sandbox' Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/16/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p32
The article reports on the search for more diverse talent in the cable industry by the Time Warner Cable Inc. in the U.S. As cable industry becomes increasingly competitive and complex, Time Warner is becoming more meticulous in hiring employees for long-term success of the business. Now, Time...
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Hearn, Ted; Donohue, Steve; Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;12/19/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 53, p58
The article presents news briefs on the U.S. cable television and telecommunication industry as of December 2005. Gail MacKinnon has been appointed at the National Cable & Telecommunications Association. The rise in fuel prices caused Time Warner Cable to increase its subscription fees. Deborah...
- Time Warner off and running in San Diego. // Telephony;02/17/97, Vol. 232 Issue 7, p21
Announces the launching of RoadRunner cable modem service in San Diego, California by Time Warner. Customized with local content, including multimedia versions of local Web sites.
- Speedvision, Outdoor Life get carriage deals. // Electronic Media;01/04/99, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p58
Reports that Speedvision and Outdoor Life have signed affiliation agreements with Time Warner Cable that allow individual Time Warner systems to strike carriage deals with the two networks.
- The Great Node Hunt:. // CableFAX Daily;9/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 184, p2
The article reports on the claims that Time Warner Cable Inc. is offering $50 to its employees in Houston, Texas for every one AT&T VRAD located. VRAD are cabinets on the street that let AT&T deliver fiber and copper to the home. The campaign is similar to Cox's ID-A-DISH program in Northern...
- TIME WARNER CABLE DESERT CITIES LAUNCHES HISPANIC-TARGETED DIGITAL VIDEO PACKAGE. // Public Record (0744205X);11/23/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 47, p16
The article reports the launch for El Paquetazo, a Hispanic- and English-language cable television, by Time Warner Cable Desert Cities in Coachella Valley, Banning, and the Morongo Basin, California.