She's Got a Way With Talent
- BONNIE HAMMER. Levine, Stuart // Daily Variety;9/24/2009, Vol. 304 Issue 58, pA14
The article profiles Bonnie Hammer, president of NBC Universal Inc. Cable Entertainment and Universal Cable Studios. She attributes her success in the cable television industry to the good chemistry that she has with the people whom she works with. Another key to the cable's side success is her...
- BONNIE HAMMER. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;7/31/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 19, pA24
The article profiles Bonnie Hammer, National Broadcasting Company Inc. (NBC) Universal president of cable entertainment and cable studio. She works for USA Network and Sci Fi Channel which are both owned by NBC Universal. Hammer also manages NBC's emerging cable network group such channels as...
- IT'S HAMMER TIME AT USA NETWORK. Dempsey, John // Variety;6/14/2004, Vol. 395 Issue 5, p21
Focuses on the business operations of the USA Network cable television network and the responsibilities of its president, Bonnie Hammer, in the U.S., as of June 2004. Median age of USA viewers in primetime; Projected advertising revenues for 2004; Goal set by Hammer for the network;...
- Wonder Women Hall of Fame: Previous Wonder Women. // Multichannel News;1/27/2003 Supplement, Vol. 24, p46B
Lists names of various successful women executives in the cable television industry since 1999. List of women executives who were successful in 1999; Women executives who were successful in 2000; Names of women executives who were successful in 2001.
- PAST HONOREES. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p28
The article lists women in the American cable industry who were honored by the periodical "Multichannel News," from 2000 to 2006, which includes WideOpenWest's Colleen Abdoulah, Oxygen Media's Debby Beece, and Brave Network's Frances Berwick.
- It's bonny Hammer time. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;06/19/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 26, p49
Profiles Bonnie Hammer, executive vice president and general manager of the Sci-Fi Channel cable television network. Career history; Hammer's programming credits; Notable works on cable television.
- Aliens Among Us. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;4/12/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 15, p12
Provides an update on the programs being developed by Sci Fi Channel in its effort to seize audience share as of April 12, 2004. Type of shows being looked for by the channel according to network's president Bonnie Hammer; Total number of Sci Fi subscribers; Series being developed by Sci Fi.
- Sci Fi goes out on its own. McAdams // Broadcasting & Cable;12/06/99, Vol. 129 Issue 50, p44
Reports on the separation of the Sci Fi Channel from USA Networks with the appointment of Bonnie Hammer as executive vice president and general manager. Talk shows as one of the maiden projects of Hammer for Sci Fi; Use of more cross-network marketing and programming to boost the channel's...
- Reaping rewards under one roof. Levine, Stuart // Variety;8/24/2009, Vol. 416 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the performance of Universal Cable Productions, a subsidiary of NBC Universal. The focus of the article is the television production schedule managed by Bonnie Hammer, the president of NBC Universal Cable, the unit that oversees Universal Cable Productions. Among other...