EXPERTS IN THE FEILD
- Waterous Announces Organizational Promotions, Continues Worldwide Growth. // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, Special section p8
The article announces several promotions in the Fire Pump/Foam Delivery Group of Waterous Co. which include Steve Toren as director of sales & marketing, Gregg Geske as foam system sales manager and Heinz Gee as areas sales manger.
- ETHICS, AUDITS AND EXPULSIONS A HAYWIRED YEAR IN REVIEW. WELCH, JACK // Louisville Magazine;Dec2011 Basketball Issue, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p46
The article offers information on the changes in laws, audits and explusions in Kentucky in 2011. It reports on Kentucky law, according to which texting while driving isn't a warnable offense. It reports on a 10 million dollars loan taken by Louisville Metro government from the Louisville Water...
- Waterous Recognizes two firefighters from Florence, South Carolina. // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, Special section p9
The article focuses on the recognition given to captain Robert Holland and firefighter Richard Lawhon of the South Carolina Fire Department. The heroism made by the two during a structure fire in the city of Florence have been recognized by Waterous. Both of them have been nominated for a Unit...
- In-House CAPS Education Invaluable for British Columbia Fire Department. // Fire Chief;Apr2009, Vol. 53 Issue 4, Special section p7
The article focuses on the introduction of in-house product orientation and education course which is offered by the Coquitlam Fire Department for its firefighters in Coquitlam, British Columbia. The course is offered through Waterous Co. and it provides cost-saving advantages and creates a...
- Friends of the Fire Service. Brace, Thomas // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p23
The author acknowledges several individuals who support the Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association including Dave Schreier of Emergency Apparatus Maintenance, Gregg Geske of Waterous and Kevin Kirvida of General Safety.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Nov2006, Vol. 159 Issue 11, p116
The article evaluates several products on fire engineering including Waterous Company which listed the top 14 products in its new Upgrades Brochure, offering solutions to the industry's requirements for fire truck built before Annex D, Smartdock SCBA Holder for fire apparatus that provides...
- A Firefighter in Action. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;10/18/99, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p2
Describes a day in the life of a fireman.
- Person of the Year. // Know Your World Extra;4/25/2003, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p12
Salutes New York City's firefighters as 'Know Your World Extra' Persons of the Year. Number of members of the New York City Fire Department who died on September 11, 2001.
- The smoke jumpers. Jenne, M. // Boys' Life;Nov90, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p16
Describes what it is like to be a Smoke Jumper, men and women who parachute into remote areas to fight fires. How they protect themselves; Danger involved; What the planes carry.