Waterous Announces Organizational Promotions, Continues Worldwide Growth
- EXPERTS IN THE FEILD. // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, Special section p9
The article profiles Waterous Co. fire fighter experts. Sales manager Peter Ledgar is the representative of Western Europe, Middle East and Africa who serves the company for ten years. Australian sales Barry Coe is the representative of Australia who deals in emergency services. Foam systems...
- Friends of the Fire Service. Brace, Thomas // Minnesota Fire Chief;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p23
The author acknowledges several individuals who support the Minnesota State Fire Chiefs Association including Dave Schreier of Emergency Apparatus Maintenance, Gregg Geske of Waterous and Kevin Kirvida of General Safety.
- Water-company president talks economy, women in U.S. Ryan, Jim T. // Central Penn Business Journal;10/3/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 41, p5
The article focuses on Kathy Pape as president of Pennsylvania-American Water Co. in Pennsylvania. It states that the company has acquired three water systems, including one in Pittsburgh and two in the northeastern part of the state. Pape is dedicated to the consumer who had taken her from the...
- Employee development. // People Management;02/09/95, Vol. 1 Issue 3, p8
Provides information on different career developments of employees in United Kingdom. Electrical training of Britvic technicians; Agreement of trade unions in Land-Rover; Proposal on overhauling of professional status awards; Selection of teams for youth skills olympics; Cargill's launching of...
- Employee development. // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p11
Presents news which focuses on employee development in the United Kingdom. Launching of the national vocational qualifications (NVQ) for the people working at ports; Survey on the training levels in engineering companies; Investment of the Rank Xerox UK for its open-learning facilities.
- Why CPD is a duty to yourself and others. Haistead, Nichola // People Management;02/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p59
Presents the answers to common questions about continuing professional development (CPD) presented in an conference of Institute of Personnel and Development. Factors which constitutes evidence of CPD; How to meet CPD obligations; How to keep up CPD if unemployed.
- The keys to advancement. Van Heule, Jim // Paint & Coatings Industry;Dec94, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p22
Offers advice regarding career advancement. Career goals; Importance of education; Career moves before the age of 40; Additional keys.
- Career development discussions as a team-building strategy. Koonce, Richard // Bank Marketing;Sep97, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p13
Suggests the use of career development discussion with employees as a team-building strategy. Factors that improve during the process of discussing career development; Causes of company downsizing and restructuring.
- Building a life-friendly organization. Moses, Barbara // Business Quarterly;Autumn97, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p44
Presents an excerpt from the book `Career Intelligence: Mastering the New Work and Personal Realities.' INSET: Creating a life-friendly culture..