Chandler Fire Department Teams Up With Waterous To Develovp Formalized CAFS Training Program
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2002, Vol. 155 Issue 8, p138
Presents fire prevention equipment from fire department in the U.S. Key features of Emergency One pumper; Specifications of Sea Grave Mean Stick; Usability of KME pumper.
- THE USE OF ATMOSPHERIC MONITORS BY SUPPRESSION PERSONNEL. De Lisi, Steven M. // Fire Engineering;May2003, Vol. 156 Issue 5, p20
Focuses on the use of atmospheric monitors by fire departments. Factors to consider in using atmospheric monitors; Monitor operation; Calibration and repair; Personnel precautions; Interpretation of readings. INSET: Atmospheric Monitor Checklist.
- THE GREATEST INNOVATION IN THE FIRE SERVICE. // Fire Engineering;May2003, Vol. 156 Issue 5, p28
Explores the innovations in the fire service in the U.S. Engine-driven fire apparatus; Electronic communication; Personal protective equipment.
- Nearly $17k cut from Tupper fire dept. budget. Brown, Nathan // Adirondack Daily Enterprise;4/13/2010, Vol. 117 Issue 88, p1
The article reports on the 17,000 dollars budget cut to the fire department of Tupper Lake Village in New York, along with the decision to acquire 25 sets of turnout gear in the 2010-2011 budgets.
- Hants develops protection clips for vehicle extrication. Barrow, Steve // Fire;Feb2015, Vol. 110 Issue 1375, p32
The article offers information on the simple soft protection clips derived from heavy duty soil pipe to be used for the vehicle extrication for fire prevention from Fire and Rescue Service of Hampshire, England.
- Claude VFD to host Safety Day. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/27/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p4
The article informs that Claude Volunteer Fire Department is hosting the event "Claude Safety Day," in Claude, Texas on September 21, 2012 for show casing their fire safety equipments and techniques.
- TOOL TIME. Hoffman, Todd // Fire Chief;Jun2006, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p64
The article offers tips on the selection process for rescue tools and equipment that fit the needs of fire departments in the U.S.
- WE HAVE LIFT OFF! Hruby, David // Fire Chief;Mar2008, Vol. 52 Issue 3, Special section p2
The article evaluates the firefighting equipment Aquis foam proportioner from Waterous Co.
- Training Notebook: IT'S NOT THE GLOVES; IT'S YOU. Dow, Paul // Fire Engineering;Aug2006, Vol. 159 Issue 8, p18
The article focuses on the issue regarding firefighters in the U.S. on the difficulty of using structure gloves. It was stated that with proper training, anyone can operate with a high level of proficiency while wearing the most cumbersome structure gloves. A certain fire department in the...