- PEOPLE. // Fire Safety Engineering;Oct2005, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p8
Reports on career developments of several businesspeople in the fire prevention equipment industry. Appointment of Tony Moseley as head of the new scheme design of Orbik Electronics; Designation of Malcolm Brown as director for sales and marketing in Aico; Responsibilities of Ann Williams as...
- PEOPLE. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2006, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p11
Career developments involving officials in the fire prevention and safety industry in Great Britain are discussed. Keith Plater has joined IFI Fire with responsibility for product sales and development in Great Britain. He has over 12 years' experience in fire protection and mechanical services....
- PEOPLE. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2009, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p7
The article announces career development of several executives in the fire safety industry in Great Britain including Hayden Parry as general manager at Exova, Richard Bramham as marketing director at Apollo Fire Detectors Ltd., and David Jolliffe as managing director at CGI International Ltd.
- PEOPLE. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2005, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p9
Reports career development of the executives in the fire prevention equipment industry in Great Britain. Designation of Andrew Barker as managing director of Wagner UK Ltd.; Promotion of Billy Blakerman to technical director at Cranford Controls; Appointment of Claire Ede as account manager at...
- PEOPLE. // Fire Safety Engineering;Feb2006, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p6
The article reports on career developments of several executives in the fire prevention equipment industry. John Walsh has been named as managing director at FireAngel. No Climb Products has appointed Stephen Beadle as the new marketing coordinator. David Pinder is the new managing director for...
- Expand the industry before the outsiders move in. Smith, Ed // Contractor Magazine;Apr94, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p30
Reports on the rapidly expanding market of the fire sprinkler industry in the United States. Shortage of fitters, designers and managers; Non-union contractors' expansion; Efforts in promoting participation in the sprinkler field.
- We need better and more knowledgeable competitors. Smith, Ed // Contractor Magazine;Oct94, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p64
Focuses on developments pertaining to the fire sprinkler industry in the United States. Competitors who know the difference between volume and profit; Competitors who keep track of their costs; Knowledge and expertise in fire sprinklers; Ability to succeed; Analysis of strength and weaknesses;...
- FIRE PROTECTION EQUIPMENT. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;May2003, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p18
Presents a list of companies producing fire protection equipment in the U.S.
- MANUFACTURER DIRECTORY. // Fire Engineering;Jan2009, Vol. 162 Issue 1, p118
A directory for manufacturers in Canada and the different states in the U.S. is presented.