- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p39
Presents several charts depicting bonds in the U.S. Details on the municipal bond index; Indication on the bond prices; Bond index of Merrill Lynch.
- Merrill Lynch offers free seminars. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/15/96, Vol. 43 Issue 29, p40
Reports that Merrill Lynch will be hosting two free financial planning seminars at its Garden City, New York office on July 23 and 31, 1996. Theme of the seminars; Guest speakers.
- A bumper of a November. Murrill, Maureen // BRW;12/13/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p21
Reports on equity trading in the Australian Stock Exchange during November 2001. Comparison with the results in June 2001; Discussion on the dismissal of employees at Merrill Lynch.
- Goldman Sees Merrill Ax Chopping at Infrastructure . Ring, Niamh // American Banker;12/12/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 237, p20
Reports on financial company Merrill Lynch & Co.'s plans on eliminating infrastructure redundancies for cutting costs. Reorganization of the management of Merrill; Layoffs made by the company; Reduction in retail business of the company in Japan.
- Merrill creating new system to handle European stocks. Marjanovic, Steven // American Banker;12/16/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 239, p14
Reports that Merrill Lynch & Co. is creating a system to handle European stocks. Support to European equity business; Provisions of the Maastricht Treaty of 1992.
- Briefly noted. // Business Insurance;01/05/98, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p26
States that the Merrill Lynch and Company Incorporated will settle a suit brought by investor who brought bonds issued by Orange County, California. Details on the county's bankruptcy in 1994; Identification of Robert E. Edmonson becoming vice president of Aetna International's Global Health...
- Brokerage stocks vs. S&P 500. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/15/99, Vol. 65 Issue 11, p12
Presents graphical data pertaining to the performance of brokerage stocks compared with the S&P 500 stock index.
- The Week Ahead >> Enough already. // Inter@ctive Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 32, p58
Focuses on the rating of business-to-consumer stocks by Merrill Lynch & Co. Incorporated's Henry Blodget. Sample of Internet stocks downgraded by Blodget; Stock rating classification.
- South East Asian inflation to rise. Balch, Roger // Asian Business Review;Aug95, p8
Reports on the forecasting of economists of an increase in southeast Asian inflation rates. Expectations of inflation increase in Malaysia and Philippines by Merrill Lynch's Singapore office; Inflation in Indonesia fuelled by drought, minimum wages and commodity prices; Inflation in Thailand...