- PARENTAL LEAVE PRIMER. // People Management;5/19/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p55
The article reviews the web site www.cpid.co.uk/employmentlaw of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Health and Safety. // HR Magazine;May2007, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p123
The article reviews the online health site MyHealthCoach.com from Hummingbird Coaching Services Inc.
- Smart new threads. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;1/27/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p55
The article reviews the web site of CIPD.
- NHLABORNET celebrates 10 years of HR networking. Kibbe, Cindy // New Hampshire Business Review;6/23/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p27
The article evaluates the human resource electronic discussion group, NHLABORNET from the Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green.
- WHAT ABOUT THE MATURE WORKFORCE? // Strategic Finance;Jan2008, Vol. 89 Issue 7, p19
The article reviews the Internet business tool "the Employer-Practices Locator," by The Conference Board found on its web site www.conference-board.org/knowledge/knowledgeDB/matureWorkforce.cfm.
- Site geist. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p22
The article reviews several web sites, including the European Union (EU) Consumer Commissioner's web site located at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/enforcement/sweep/index_en.htm, the British Security Industry Association's web site located at http://www.preventidfraud.org.uk, and Acas' human...
- favouriteblogs. Craig, Tara // Personnel Today;4/21/2009, p5
The article reviews several Web sites on human resources (HR), including the HR Concepts for Small Businesses, hrconcepts.wordpress.com; HR Web Cafe, www.hrwebcafe.com; and HR Thoughts, hrmanager.squarespace.com/journal.
- on the web. // Workforce Management;1/19/2009, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p4
The article reviews several web sites related to personnel management of work force including www.workforce.com/09/01/online 1, www.workforce.com/09/0l/online2, and www.workforce.com/09/01/online3.
- NET CHECK. // Training Journal;Apr2009, p75
The article reviews two web sites including the http://www.lds4b.com/Resources/ and http://www.peoplemanagement. co.uk/pm/jobs/default.htm.