TAKE TALENT TO THE TOP
- RADS entries raise their game in a tough market. Wigham, Ross // Personnel Today;12/10/2002, p8
Reports on the increased competition among Recruitment Advertising Awards' entries to judge winner of recruitment advertising in Great Britain for 2002. Integration of company's business strategy into recruitment advertising; Aim of the advertisement to get right people and right skills into...
- Recruitment advertising set to take centre stage at ceremony. // Personnel Today;10/22/2002, p11
Reports that human resource professionals and their agencies are being encouraged to enter their best work in 2002 Recruitment Advertising Awards (RADS). Organizers of the awards function; Sponsors for the RADS.
- Industry enjoys winning ways at 2011 Awards. // Recruiter;5/18/2011, p5
The article offers information on the Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011, which featured three new awards namely the Best Large Recruitment Agency to Work For, Best Temporary Agency, and the Best Small Recruitment Agency in Great Britain.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;3/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p7
Provides information on privatization, recruitment advertising, the use of recruitment consultants in an advertising drive and others. House of Lords' opposition to privatize civil service's recruitment agency; Percentage growth on recruitment advertising amount in 1997; Aims and closing date...
- Untitled. // People Management;6/13/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p10
Announces that the Royal Air Force won accolades at the Recruitment Advertising Awards, run by the IPD and the IPA.
- THREE REASONS TO ENTER THIS YEAR'S IRP AWARDS. // Recruiter;Sep2015, p8
The article presents several reasons to enter in the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (IRP) Awards which includes getting recognition for people, differentiating business from competitors and getting recognition for organization work.
- NEW AWARDS FOR FOOD AND DRINK TALENT. // Recruiter;Jun2012, p7
The article announces the first annual YourFoodJob.com People Awards for top recruitment and people development practices in the food and drink sector to be presented at a black-tie event in Manchester, England on November 6, 2012.
- Recruitment. // New Media Age;11/9/2006 Supplement, p21
The article offers information on Dare's Dare School campaign, winner of the 2006 NMA Interactive Marketing and Advertising Awards in the recruitment category. The objective of Dare was to attract new employees with creative talent. The campaign targeted web-savvy creative people motivated by...
- RADS struggle through bad economic climate. Wilson, Penny // Personnel Today;12/2/2003, p8
This year's bad economic climate has been reflected in the shortlist for the Recruitment Advertising Awards, designed to showcase excellence in recruitment, marketing and communications. John Langford, chairman of recruitment advertising agency TCS Inc., and of the 15-strong judging team, said...