HAVE YOU GOT THE WRITE STUFF?
- Experiencing the expedition. // St. Charles Journal;12/14/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 87, pB1
The article reports on the move of Saint Charles Optimist Club to encourage students to join on its 2012 international essay contest in Saint Charles County, Missouri.
- NACM National Essay Contest. // Business Credit;Jun2003, Vol. 105 Issue 6, p59
Presents the winners of the annual essay contest sponsored by the National Association of Credit Managers Education Department in the U.S. Names of winners; Winning entries; Career backgrounds of winners. INSETS: EC Reforms Merger Regulations;M&A Nosedive.
- GOPUSA Sponsors Student Essay Contest. // Human Events;8/19/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 31, p22
Announces that conservative organization GOPUSA will sponsor a Young Patriots Essay Contest for high school students in the U.S. from September 2 to November 5, 2002. Topic of the essay; Prizes.
- ABC Contest Winner Headed for Bologna. Lodge, Sally // Publishers Weekly;3/3/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 9, p37
Focuses on the trip of Alison Morris, winner of the essay contest held by the Association of Booksellers for Children, to the Bologna Children's Book Fair in Italy in April 2003. Judges for the essay contest; Question wherein the essays of contestants were based; Description of Morris' essay.
- KENTUCKY BLUEGRASS ACADEMY YLC. // Officer Review Magazine;Mar2012, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p12
The article offers information on the first and second 2010 Youth Leadership Conferences (YLC) of the Fort Knox Chapter held in Kentucky from May 20-21 and from November 18-19 respectively. It emphasizes that both events focused on patriotism and leadership. It also mentions that an essay...
- EDUCATION CALENDAR. // Navajo Times;4/15/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 15, pC2
A calendar of educational events across Arizona and New Mexico is presented including the first annual Treaty Days Celebration Essay Contest by the Navajo Parks and Recreation Department Special Events Section in April 2010, an Early Childhood Health Fair on April 24, 2010, and the 21st annual...
- SHOULD TOP MANAGEMENT GET INVOLVED IN MARKET INFORMATION COLLECTION EFFORTS? Harmancioglu, Nukhet; Grinstein, Amir; Goldman, Arieh // GfK-Marketing Intelligence Review;Nov2011, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p45
Research in marketing has typically studied market information collection efforts from the perspective of employees and market research companies, disregarding the role that the top management team (TMT) plays in these efforts. In a B2B environment, we find positive effects of TMT involvement in...
- WIRED Inspiring Area Innovation Efforts. Schoonmaker, Daniel // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/12/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 47, pB2
The article reports that the Workforce Innovation in Regional Economic Development Initiative (WIRED) has accepted the challenge to produce creative talent in West Michigan's work force. They have come up with the WIRED Innovation Curriculum, a training program designed to facilitate creative...
- Show-Goer's Guide to Orlando. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p32
Presents information on Orlando, Florida, which is the site of the 2003 Society for Human Resource Management conference. Theme parks in Orlando; Places to eat; Places to visit.