M&S wins quality mark for its work experience scheme
- M&S takes wine crown for third year in a row. Julyan, Anna-Marie // Grocer;9/11/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7972, p28
The article announces the presentation of the International Wine Challenge's 2010 Supermarket of the Year Award to British retailer Marks & Spencer.
- Leading-edge thinking. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Awards Supplement, p7
The article announces that Marks & Spencer Ltd. has been awarded a special prize for having the most original overall marketing idea from the Marketing Society Awards for Excellence.
- RETAIL CLIENT OF THE YEAR. // Packaging News;2008 UK Packaging Awards, p15
The article announces that Marks & Spencer has won the Retail Client of the Year award of the Great Britain Packaging Awards 2008.
- Marks and Spencer awarded for flexible benefits plan. Lovewell-Tuck, Debbie // Employee Benefits;7/15/2014, p20
The article announces that multinational retailer Marks and Spencer PLC has received the Best flexible benefits plan award at the Employee Benefits Awards 2014.
- Grand Prix. // Marketing (00253650);6/20/2007 Supplement, p5
The article announces that Marks & Spencer Group PLC has received the Marketing Excellence Award for 2007.
- Campaign Annual 2007: Advertiser of the Year - Hein. // Campaign;12/14/2007, Issue 50, p15
The article announces that H.J. Heinz Co. has received the 2007 Advertiser of the Year Award from "Campaign" magazine.
- Marks & Spencer with the Prince's Trust. // Third Sector;5/20/2014 Supplement, p30
The article announces that the British retailer Marks & Spencer (M&S) and the British charity Prince's Trust are winners of the Employment Scheme award at the Business Charity Awards of the "Third Sector" magazine.
- Marks & Spencer with Unicef. // Third Sector;5/20/2014 Supplement, p37
The article announces that the British retailer Marks & Spencer (M&S) and the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) are winners of the Overseas Project award of the Business Charity Awards of the "Third Sector" magazine.
- CLOSED LOOP EXEMPLAR. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Jun2013, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p9
The article announces that Marks & Spencer and Somerset Waste Partnership have been recognized as closed loop exemplar at the Resource Revolution Awards 2013 held in London, England in May 2013.