M&S wins quality mark for its work experience scheme
- M&S takes wine crown for third year in a row. Julyan, Anna-Marie // Grocer;9/11/2010, Vol. 233 Issue 7972, p28
The article announces the presentation of the International Wine Challenge's 2010 Supermarket of the Year Award to British retailer Marks & Spencer.
- Leading-edge thinking. // Marketing (00253650);2010 Awards Supplement, p7
The article announces that Marks & Spencer Ltd. has been awarded a special prize for having the most original overall marketing idea from the Marketing Society Awards for Excellence.
- RETAIL CLIENT OF THE YEAR. // Packaging News;2008 UK Packaging Awards, p15
The article announces that Marks & Spencer has won the Retail Client of the Year award of the Great Britain Packaging Awards 2008.
- Marks and Spencer awarded for flexible benefits plan. Lovewell-Tuck, Debbie // Employee Benefits;7/15/2014, p20
The article announces that multinational retailer Marks and Spencer PLC has received the Best flexible benefits plan award at the Employee Benefits Awards 2014.
- Grand Prix. // Marketing (00253650);6/20/2007 Supplement, p5
The article announces that Marks & Spencer Group PLC has received the Marketing Excellence Award for 2007.
- Campaign Annual 2007: Advertiser of the Year - Hein. // Campaign;12/14/2007, Issue 50, p15
The article announces that H.J. Heinz Co. has received the 2007 Advertiser of the Year Award from "Campaign" magazine.
- Marks & Spencer with the Prince's Trust. // Third Sector;5/20/2014 Supplement, p30
The article announces that the British retailer Marks & Spencer (M&S) and the British charity Prince's Trust are winners of the Employment Scheme award at the Business Charity Awards of the "Third Sector" magazine.
- Marks & Spencer with Unicef. // Third Sector;5/20/2014 Supplement, p37
The article announces that the British retailer Marks & Spencer (M&S) and the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) are winners of the Overseas Project award of the Business Charity Awards of the "Third Sector" magazine.
- 2016 Awards. // PRWeek (London);Nov/Dec2016, p33
The article announces awards given for works in public relations and communications in Great Britain in 2016, including the Consultancy of the Year to Unity, the Campaign of the Year: Techniques to Unity and Marks & Spencer PLC, and the Campaign of the Year: Sectors to MHP Communications.