- R&SA aims direct sales ads at youth. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);6/21/2001, p4
Reports on insurance company Royal & Sun Alliance's plan to focus on new media in line with its aim to appeal to a younger audience. Launching of More Th>an, the company's latest brand for its direct selling arm; Company's inclusion of the use of electronic mail, interactive television and...
- Payouts cut again by R&SA. // Money Marketing;5/8/2003, p2
Reports on the effect of reduction in payouts on policyholders of the insurance firm Royal and Sun Alliance PLC in Great Britain.
- R & SA admits it needed loans as payouts slide. Stones, John // Money Marketing;2/6/2003, p3
Reports on the admission of Royal and Sun Alliance that it asked its general insurance parent for contingent loans to maintain regulatory solvency. Admission that its with-profits policies are not keeping pace with inflation; Statement of RSA finance director Keith Greenfield that their funds...
- RSA enjoys strong seasonal pickings. // Estates Gazette;1/12/2002, Issue 202, p25
Reports the real property purchasing activity of Royal & SunAlliance in England. Deal with Heron about a building in London; Investment deal of the firm in Birmingham.
- The science of compliance. Milne, Janine // IT Training;Nov2003, p27
No abstract available.
- NEWSWATCH. // Money Marketing;2/20/2003, p7
Presents news concerning British money market funds as of February 20, 2003. Venue for the year's Manchester adviser.tech conference; Outsourcing deal between Royal and Sun Alliance PLC and Unisys Corp.
- Cazalet says FSA to crack down on FARs. Duncan, Chris; Morison, Hilary // Money Marketing;6/20/2002, p2
Reports on the forecast of industry analyst Ned Cazalet concerning the crackdown of FSA on free-asset ratios (FARs). Effort of FSA to provide alternative rating measures other than FARs; Emphasis on FARs; Role of Royal & Sun Alliance.
- More Than sponsors BBC Animal Awards. Bashford, Suzy // Marketing (00253650);11/29/2001, p2
Reports the sponsorship of More Than, a direct insurance brand owned by the Royal & Sun Alliance for the first Animal Awards of the British Broadcasting Corporation in Great Britain. Schedule for the televise of the event; Organizers of the event; Credit for More Than brand as sponsor of the event.
- Mid-year cuts by R&SA as NU reduces its MVR. Stones, John // Money Marketing;8/29/2002, p3
Reports the reduction of the bonuses by the Royal & Sun Alliance in Great Britain. Evaluation of the bonus policy; Volatility of the stock market; Result of inflation.